Thread: FFVII Remake

ChocoboKiller

FFVII Remake

Are square going to do a remake of the game anytime soon? I would definitely play it again with better graphics and perhaps a few extra unlockables and maybe a change in the summon system, even though I've clocked the thing already.

*sigh* so many hours of my life were spent on this game, such fond memories, and sad ones (Aeris dying). I'd like that feeling of nostalgia but wouldn't bother playing it again because the whole blocks for hands buisiness sort of annoyed me (even if the graphics were great for their time. Hell, you might as well not buy a HD tv, because the graphics on your normal colour tv were good for their time. Sorry, I got into a debate with my friend about this some time ago )

Maybe it's just me but I don't understand why people are actively giving a negative attitude to the prospect of a remake. I know people are worried it might suck, but, if it does, just don't play it right? Forget about it. Atleast we'll get to see all the cool locations in High Definition.

Lol, so many "Maybe's" and "Might's", I wish they'd come out and tell us they're either going to do it or not >.> Surely it would be a way to capitalize on XIII? They could release an exclusive "scene" (like the PS3 intro) on special edition disks of XIII, and XIII itself would be a good chance to market an FFVII remake.

If they made an FFVII remake, I'ed buy a PS3, and therefore, would also buy XIII.

Quote Originally Posted by texico11 View Post
    Lol, so many "Maybe's" and "Might's", I wish they'd come out and tell us they're either going to do it or not >.> Surely it would be a way to capitalize on XIII? They could release an exclusive "scene" (like the PS3 intro) on special edition disks of XIII, and XIII itself would be a good chance to market an FFVII remake.
    Yeah I agree, XIII could help market the game. In fact Versus XIII could give us an idea of what it would VII would look like since the game is quite dark and Noctis looks like Cloud.

Earth Elemental FFVII Remake Poto's Avatar
    I really hop there is a remake. it would be the ultimate game in my book