Thread: Ending of FF7CC!

Cloud_Strife <3

Ending of FF7CC!

Is it just me? Or is the ending of this game really really sad?? I nearly cried . . .

Sad yes, but I played FFVII for PS one so I knew it was going to happen. There is a small cutscene towards the end of the game if you go back to the Nibelheim Mansion basement.

make sure you get it, it's a must play, classic
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-04-2009 at 11:55 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User Ending of FF7CC!
    Yup. Very sad.

Also, you posted this thread in the wrong forum. TFF has a subforum located at the top of this one for all the spin-off titles. One more thing: this thread has already been done.

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...-spoilers.html

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...-not-done.html
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Cloud_Strife <3
    Oops, I'm still really new to this whole thing. . Sorry :[

chocobo_kash

Re: Ending of FF7CC!

i DID cry at teh ending even though i knew it was going to happen, but it was kinda happy aswell. crisis core is soo good. well done square enix on a game well done

Let's make it rain. Ending of FF7CC! Jonathanx221's Avatar

Yup, the ending almost got me. They did a great job on that game, though it sucks you can beat it in 17 hours if you really rush through. Tons of missions though, I liked that.

If it wasn't for that ending.... even though we all saw it coming, it wouldn't have been that good in my opinion. We all saw it coming, but we never imagined it would be like that, that was sad, bloody, and messy.

Games that make you feel, I consider them art. Anything that can make you feel those kind of feelings, Happy, Sad, Surprised, any game that hooks you with music, story, stuff that drives you like that, it's art. =] I love it.

The ending was sooo good! It was very emotional. I'm glad this game was made (even though I'm not the biggest FF VII fan) because I always felt that Zach, in the original FF VII, was made out to be kinda weak and pathetic because he got killed really easily by a couple Shinra soliders. But in CC, they showed us Zach's struggle to survive and all of the strong enemies he was able to defeat.