Thread: Shadow

Pig Spot ... Shut Up ... Wait ... Shadow tre skills's Avatar

Shadow

Shadow.
    When i first saw shadow i was like "awesome a ninja"

But when you have to pay to use him, i was like "That stinks, why'd hell did they do that, like whats he point."
    if he was in the story more i reckon he could of been useful.

so just wandering what people think bout shadow?
    oh and if you were shadow would you kill your friend ??
    if you did his scenes when you pay 3000gil at some village (cant member which one) and kept sleep at the inn..
    [Fav FF: IX & X ]

[Currently Playing: FF X-2]

[Final Fantasy's Beaten: FF VI (snes) - FF IX - FF X]

You get Shadoo permanently in the WoR from the Colosseum from some weapon that I forgot.
    SPOILER!!:
    that is if you waited for him on the floating island so he can live

anyways, shadow is worth the gold. It's an extra party member since you usually have 2 or 3 when you meet him.

do you .... well im not finished final fantasy VI yet just started not long ago.
    im at the start of the world of ruins. cool thanks for telling me hahaha

Well if you made it to the WoR did you wait for Shadow on the floating continant (meaning waited til he showed up) or did you run off into the wind and leave him stranded there?

I personally thought Shadow was a great character, his past is a mystery revealed only through dreams and accompinied with momento rings. He is a Ninja (who tops a ninja?). He is a Ninja for hire (even better). He is a cold blooded assasign Ninja for hire (best!).

Going to the stat side he has all around stats which not only give him good attack points, magic, and defence but he also comes preeuiped with interceptor who is known to randomly show up on screen and do more damage then most of the characters on screen.

The down fall to him early on is that he will run off and if you don't move fast enough it will be at a point where 3 party members is a plus. And his inability to carry a decent sword early on in the game is kind of hindering. But his throw abilities and his high attack points and accuracy make up for that.

Plus did I mention he is a ****in Ninja?!?!
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

His throw technique was very good. I held on to all my old weapons just for him. The downside is that once thrown the weapon is gone. The upside?? I think you can do up to 9,999 depending on the weapon and the bosses weakness.

yeah im at the flying continent right now but first im gonna get the old guys lore moves and some more rages and i will definitely get shadow hes a NINJA!!!!
    thnks for the info bout shadow guys

Sorry to derail a little, you said in a previous post that you are at the start of the WoR but the floating continant is at the last of the world of balance, which is it?

Also if you are at the flaoting continant remember WAIT and keep waiting if you want Shadow, you will know the point I am talking about when it comes to that point.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 07-07-2009 at 09:49 PM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

yeah i know i said that, but i thought it was the start of the WoR .... soz
    cool, is there anything else i should know about ??

First I met him by chance, I didn't even know he was another party member XD" I just took him with me (I needed someone, so why not him? >3). But I didn't think he was that useful, sorry. xD" That's because I don't use the Throw-Attacks. I don't like to waste my weapons, I don't really know which I'll need later on. .,."

And then when it came to the Floating Continent... I should've read a walkthrough... xD" At the end I was really ashamed that I missed out Shadow because I was so impatient T..T"" (I liked his character, he was so mysterious and you didn't see through him until the end. >3")

well i like shadow cuz hes a ninja of course but i also didnt know u should w8 for him on the floating conitent anyhoo i like him cuz of the throw attack and cuz hes a ninja

Freezing Ring! Shadow Darkdragoon's Avatar
    he's Really worth paying. Im on the the floting continet right now ^^ I have Cyan, Terra and... I forgot the other person. But i also have shadow. It's really sad when... Oh... Nvm

JillXWesker & MeruXDart FTW!

Registered User Shadow Locke4God's Avatar
    I guess some of you know, but if you don't, he has quite an interesting back story that ties into a couple of specific other characters, but you don't find out about it until much later in the game. Keep him with you and keep him in your party when you go to revisit cities later on. It's a good story that adds a lot to those characters involved.