Thread: Final Fantasy VI Advance - Wanna Be Level 3 Again?

I feel epic... Final Fantasy VI Advance - Wanna Be Level 3 Again? Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

Final Fantasy VI Advance - Wanna Be Level 3 Again?

Searching some YouTube videos, and found this grandaddy glitch!

YouTube - Final Fantasy VI Advance Glitch: Resetting Character Levels

Just imagine how broken this is! Imagine the possibilities! What do you think?

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Blog Entries
    haha wow, what a sick find. Being able to start over at level three while having all the same stats/hp/mp? Like the video says, this could be a really easy way to max stats for characters now, but I wonder if there are any consequences to the trick. Should be an interesting one to try out.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I feel epic... Final Fantasy VI Advance - Wanna Be Level 3 Again? Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    haha wow, what a sick find. Being able to start over at level three while having all the same stats/hp/mp? Like the video says, this could be a really easy way to max stats for characters now, but I wonder if there are any consequences to the trick. Should be an interesting one to try out.
    I noticed that the Ultima Weapon seems to not be as strong, even at Level 30! The extra HP doesn't seem to count towards its overall power. I could barely deal 500 with it. I used Terra, same as in the video. But Locke, who's Level 29, can deal 800+! That might be one such consequence. I haven't noticed anything that seems bad...

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan