Thread: The second story

Registered User The second story Zidane77's Avatar

The second story

So has anyone played the sequel on wii?
    I was wondering if you're supposed to buy multiple parts to have the full game or does it come in one go?
    Last edited by Zidane77; 04-14-2010 at 03:53 AM.

Re: The second story

I played it and I'm still stuck at Rydia's story. (For half a year now, geeez..)

I completed the main story (but it's not really complete unless you finish all stories of all characters, it seems), the one with Cecil's son. (Whose name I have forgotten. ^^")

And yes, you have to buy every single story. 300 points for the main story and then 200 for every other story, I think it was. If you really want to play the game COMPLETELY, you have to pay much. <.<" That's basically why I stopped playing it. ^^"

But the story seems to be interesting. Maybe that's a reason for buying the stories... I don't know. ^^"

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Registered User The second story Zidane77's Avatar

Ok thx for the answer

Rune Knight The second story Trodorne's Avatar

I have it for the Wii, my favorite story was palom. and i do believe the ending story is 900 points to play, and that last story is hard as hell. like DS IV hard as hell.
    I love these 2d graphics games.

#1 Edge & Rydia Fan The second story Confessor's Avatar

I recently beat the entire game plus all of the stories included. I thought the main story was pretty good but not up to the standards of the 'Original' story. Sure seeing the original characters brings back a lot of nostalgic feelings for me. The reason why IV was the very first final fantasy I played and it's number one on my top ten list. To me if you are first starting out with final fantasy I'd play IV for the DS or if you can still find it the Super Nintendo. I first started out with the Super Nintendo version and then later on moved onto the DS version. I'm on the final level of the DS version but its pretty hard.
    Last edited by Confessor; 04-22-2010 at 05:33 AM.

Registered User The second story Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3's Avatar
    In a dark room to prevent glare, Auckland, New Zealnad

I can't wait for part 2 to come out on wii! It's gonna PWN!

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of
    Power, the world will know peace.
    ~Jimmy Hendrix~

Thanks to Kilala for my Avataar and Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3 View Post
    I can't wait for part 2 to come out on wii! It's gonna PWN!

Uhhh WAT?

Hi Welcome to 2010 the game's been out for a while...

wut

i skipped straight to the final story. its blood hard

I've played some of the stories it kinda turned me off. Something about not having the same feel, or maybe just the sprites not feeling right or even the story itself. just wasn't my cup of tea. Will return to it sometime just to see If I changed my mine. Also it was out on multiple episodes when I played it. Is it one big thing now?

Rune Knight The second story Trodorne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBlade View Post
    I've played some of the stories it kinda turned me off. Something about not having the same feel, or maybe just the sprites not feeling right or even the story itself. just wasn't my cup of tea. Will return to it sometime just to see If I changed my mine. Also it was out on multiple episodes when I played it. Is it one big thing now?
    They still have the multiple episodes but there is a main story episode which you follow.

I've only played the main story so far (need some more money to buy the other parts first). I like the nostalgia feeling, and I liked the ending of Ceodore's story; but I can't help but feel that a bunch of stuff they used during the game was just recycled for the nostalgia factor. Nothing new or gave me a 0_0 factor really, except for Kain's little story during the main story. I liked that part.

I'll still give the other parts a go, since I love IV and want to know what happens.
    Fantasies completed:
    I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XII