Thread: I finally beat it! (Pictures&Spoilers)

Let's make it rain. I finally beat it! (Pictures&Spoilers) Jonathanx221's Avatar

I finally beat it! (Pictures&Spoilers)

I leveled my characters up to this point...
    I loved it when Edge said this And then Cecil and Rosa became king and queen =] It was awesome, it looked something like this.

I wasn't expecting a fancy ending since I'm playing on PS1 but they did throw a cutscene at the end, I tried snapping a few pictures

Twins Turning to Stone

Cecil Riding a Black Chocobo

Party Standing Before a Fight

Then of course the Title after it all comes to an end.

Overall this game blew me away, I wasn't expecting it to be so good.

I've only beaten this one and thirteen. Next, is good ol' classic number one. =] Or maybe you guys can help me decide the next one I play!!!! =]=]

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Re: I finally beat it! (Pictures&Spoilers)

YES!!!

Now do FFVI.
    victoria aut mors

Let's make it rain. I finally beat it! (Pictures&Spoilers) Jonathanx221's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    YES!!!

Now do FFVI.
    Is six better? I was thinking starting with one and going up, skipping three till I finish all the other ones because I don't wanna play on a handheld system any time soon.

I finally beat it! (Pictures&Spoilers) Ragtime's Avatar

Congrats dude! I haven't even finished because I tend to get stuck and find it hard, so I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanx221 View Post
    Is six better? I was thinking starting with one and going up, skipping three till I finish all the other ones because I don't wanna play on a handheld system any time soon.
    Well you can get a NES ROM version of this (III, IV and XII are the only ones I haven't completed and I haven't played XIII yet) but it is really hard and I get a headache from looking at those graphics for too long. I'd recommend the DS once because it is easier, better grapics and the characters have personalities.

Oh, and out of curiosity, what were the levels of your characters? I really need to finish this because it's waaaay overdue, so give me a rough guide to what your levels were like at the end of the game so I can know how strong I need to be.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

VI was my personal favourite AND my favourite game of all time so I'd say yes, but also feel the need to mention I'm horribly biased in saying so.
    victoria aut mors

Quote Originally Posted by Ragtime View Post
    Congrats dude! I haven't even finished because I tend to get stuck and find it hard, so I give up.

Well you can get a NES ROM version of this (III, IV and XII are the only ones I haven't completed and I haven't played XIII yet) but it is really hard and I get a headache from looking at those graphics for too long. I'd recommend the DS once because it is easier, better grapics and the characters have personalities.

Oh, and out of curiosity, what were the levels of your characters? I really need to finish this because it's waaaay overdue, so give me a rough guide to what your levels were like at the end of the game so I can know how strong I need to be.
    Well, in my very first post theres a picture of my characters, those were my levels, I'd say get up to or above 70. =] And if you're playing on PS1 or SNES use the duping trick for the excaliburs, dupe about 14 of them and only have edge attack, throw them every turn for him, rosa - cure 4, but about 15 elixirs, have people use them when needed, never attack with anyone but edge because he counters with big bang and will kill you VERRRRY fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    VI was my personal favourite AND my favourite game of all time so I'd say yes, but also feel the need to mention I'm horribly biased in saying so.
    I'm still debating. =]

This was my first FF game, and is still my favorite. The only thing that can come anywhere close is X.

I'm working on VI and so far really enjoying it, if you didn't mind the graphics of IV VI should be much better visually, I still find it pretty impressive. The soundtrack is amazing from what I've heard, but yeah, try going to VI like I did.
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=33276&dateline=126937  8632

Quote Originally Posted by Niloc13 View Post
    This was my first FF game, and is still my favorite. The only thing that can come anywhere close is X.

I'm working on VI and so far really enjoying it, if you didn't mind the graphics of IV VI should be much better visually, I still find it pretty impressive. The soundtrack is amazing from what I've heard, but yeah, try going to VI like I did.
    I'll play 6 next. I already started 1. And it's fantastic. I love it. =]

Registered User I finally beat it! (Pictures&Spoilers) Zidane77's Avatar

I recommend IX next, then VI and VII

The ps1 version is awesome, i was on Lv.90 in the DS version when i won that game, have finished IV over 5 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Zidane77 View Post
    I recommend IX next, then VI and VII

The ps1 version is awesome, i was on Lv.90 in the DS version when i won that game, have finished IV over 5 times.
    I might put down one for a while and start nine. One gets so hard, that Marsh Cave can kiss my ass. That was lame, poison poison poison, two steps random battle, two steps random battle. QFGNVUIOERGUIOQEN That game frustrates me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanx221 View Post
    I might put down one for a while and start nine. One gets so hard, that Marsh Cave can kiss my ass. That was lame, poison poison poison, two steps random battle, two steps random battle. QFGNVUIOERGUIOQEN That game frustrates me.
    Finish it first! You just need to level a bit and buy some stuff. You can beat I in a day

Quote Originally Posted by otomo View Post
    Finish it first! You just need to level a bit and buy some stuff. You can beat I in a day
    I beat it recently, and I just beat 2 like maybe an hour ago. There are some pictures in the final fantasy 1&2 section, check it out.