Thread: Anything Important?

Question Anything Important?

Well I'm going to get FFIV on the Wii from VC and I was wondering if there was anything I should know, Now I already know the story, and have seen almost half the game but still is there anything I should know or any tips you have? I'm still new the the ATB system because I'm still near the beginning of FFVII so anything on that?

Memento Rhapso Anything Important? Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Anything Important?

Quote Originally Posted by Game_Guy567 View Post
    Well I'm going to get FFIV on the Wii from VC and I was wondering if there was anything I should know, Now I already know the story, and have seen almost half the game but still is there anything I should know or any tips you have? I'm still new the the ATB system because I'm still near the beginning of FFVII so anything on that?
    ATB is pretty easy once you get the general concept lol it makes your life much easier. Basically your time bar fills up, and when it's full you may do a command. While selecting/waiting, your enemy's time bar does the same. So, enemies can't sit there and spam you to death/ hit you twice when you're in critical health and will die in another hit like in FFX. It's like manipulative turn based if you will, since spells like haste can speed up your bar, which makes waiting a breeze, and slow which is a blessing against very quick enemies/bosses with strong move that you want to delay.

Points of ATB
    *Learn time spells
    *Makes battles less one sided
    Last edited by Rhaps; 07-15-2010 at 02:26 PM.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Quote Originally Posted by RhapsoBlarg View Post
    ATB is pretty easy once you get the general concept lol it makes your life much easier. Basically your time bar fills up, and when it's full you may do a command. While selecting/waiting, your enemy's time bar does the same. So, enemies can't sit there and spam you to death/ hit you twice when you're in critical health and will die in another hit like in FFX. It's like manipulative turn based if you will, since spells like haste can speed up your bar, which makes waiting a breeze, and slow which is a blessing against very quick enemies/bosses with strong move that you want to delay.

Points of ATB
    *Learn time spells
    *Makes battles less one sided
    Well I knew how the ATB works but thanks, I totally forgot about haste and slow!

Memento Rhapso Anything Important? Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Game_Guy567 View Post
    Well I knew how the ATB works but thanks, I totally forgot about haste and slow!
    Sorry, got a tad carried away

But as for FFIV itself, I dono all the much lol haven't played it yet

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.