Thread: Who was that band/what was that song?!

Blog Entries

Who was that band/what was that song?!

Are there any prevailing songs in your memory, which was performed by a band that you can't remember the name of? Or was there a band you heard one song by, and never heard of them again? Here is the thread to recall these forgotten songs. Perhaps someone else remembers who the band is who performed the song/the name of the song of itself.

The first song that comes to mind for me is from the mid 90's (probably the Summer of '96 to be exact.) It had a video on Mtv, and I remember that the first few lyrics were, "Look around/Would it bring somebody down/If I didn't make a sound at all?" And then the chorus was "Who sucked out the feeling?!" I think it was some kinda alternative rock song. My brother showed me the CD it was on a few times, but I can't for the life of me recall the song's name, nor the name of the band that performed it. (I believe the band was called "Super[something].")

Another song, I have the name of the band, and the name of the song. "Heavenly," by Schroeder. It was on a 7" with another band on the other side, and I believe it was from the mid-90's (or at least that's when I first heard it. It could've been earlier.) I have never been able to find anything else from this band/artist. I would like to...

Do you have the answer to my question? Or do you have another band/song you would like to ask about? Go ahead; I open the floor to you. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Psybadek
    The song is Sucked Out by Superdrag