Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: what instruments do u play?

Freezing Ring! what instruments do u play? Darkdragoon's Avatar
    The only insruments ive ever played were, the saxophone and the piano. I quit band tho cuz our teacher was a-...

JillXWesker & MeruXDart FTW!

I play Guitar and Bass. Have been for the last 5 years.

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

All is One.One is All. what instruments do u play? Firefly's Avatar
    I can play the clarinet pretty good(but trust me,I am not great at it).At school my nickname is Squidward,cuz if you ever watched Spongebob you would know he plays the clarinet,too.I know the name is a little bit childish,but if anyone wants to start playing an instrument I recommened the clarinet.(Sry to be so long)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

i can play piano but still need to learn more lol and also the violin...it's good to learn these stuff though eventhough sometimes it's really hard to play!

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

Registered User what instruments do u play?
    I have an electronic keyboard that I've had ever since my sixteenth birthday. It's programmed to help teach you how to play. I can play Fur Elise thanks to that. I also used to play the flute when I was in junior high. I still probably could, since I still know how to read music, but I can play by ear as well.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

レイール★レイヴン what instruments do u play? SacredAngel13's Avatar
    i played acoustic guitar, a little keyboard and a little drum.. i can't play bass at all..really want to learn it..but i think it's soooooooo~ hard..
    i also in the midst of learning electric guitar.

hmmm...i remember, i used to play a recorder when i was in elementary school..but now i forget how to play it lol~
    BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER 初音ミク

B.A.U:

BANNER ARTIST UNITED

Banned what instruments do u play?
    I play just about all the basics. Drums for 1 year, Guitar and bass for 5 years, flute for 2 years, piano my whole life. I do some singing every now and then.

kingdomheart92

Cool magic of music

i like music very much..music helps me alot when i was studying..so i juz want to play piano and i learned by myself for 2 years..im to b honoured to play piano on teacher's day n invited to join state orchestra..hehe

Registered User what instruments do u play? smithhanson's Avatar
    I play:

-Violin (7 yrs)
    -Vocal (I have been in lessons for a year)
    -Saxophone (about 1 year)

Registered User what instruments do u play? Yesha's Avatar
    Keyboard.. is the onLy instrument that I can pLay.. though, I'm not yet an expert to it.. I'm serious on Learning more piece to pLay to it..

but.. VioLin is my first choice.. but.. since stringed instruments are said to be one of he hardest to pLay and I haven't started pLaying it when I was young.. I switch to keyboard.. :-) which I reaLLy Like..
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

lifelistling

Yamaha STAGEA Mini

I play the electone, Yamaha STAGEA Mini!
    I just got it two months ago... loving every minute of it.

Registered User what instruments do u play? WilsonDean1990's Avatar
    I can play Guitar, but I'm not in a band or anything i play for fun, its just nice to play your favorite songs on your own guitar

Oh I listen to Metal/Rock so i like pretty heavy tunes

TheDigitalManga Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalManga
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/hAID_tCqznY
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../1/_SGnj0AI5WI
    Bakuman Episode 1 Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/szpHqaSscC4

I Think You Anime/Manga Fans would really like it!!

Registered User what instruments do u play? Toxo's Avatar

Re: what instruments do u play?

I used to play the Finnish zither, but I have no idea where it is right now. I've played the piano for some years, but I'm by no means a professional, I just play for fun. I got an ocarina for a birthday present some time back, but as I have small fingers, I have a lot of trouble covering all of the holes and not making the sound go SQUEAK. Plus I have to play it pretty loudly to avoid the screeching sounds it makes when I fail with my fingers. Part of the problem is my breathing, too. I've kinda given up on playing it for awhile. My eldest sister had promised to give me breathing lessons (she's a music teacher and an opera singer), but she's so busy that I don't want to get in her way with my petty problems.

Lali-hoe, I mean, ho!

SURFS UP!!!!! what instruments do u play? Unknownangel's Avatar

Small trumpet and vocal, if that is an instrument.-_-
    Surfs up baby!!!

i play the string guitar for about 2 years and the saxophone for one year. the saxophone was my very first instrument ever to play in my whole life so the performances i did in school were quite memorable.

Let's make it rain. what instruments do u play? Jonathanx221's Avatar

I play guitar, I used to play drums. I'm still learning. =] The hardest song I've learned is stay together for the kids, and it's not even hard. ^_^

forever alone in hell what instruments do u play? final fantacy_tifa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well I play sevrale but buy force the onlt one I like playing is the elec. Gatair the other ones I play is viyolin,drumms and piano n I sing (I sing in my band) I'm pro at all the music stuff I do but I'd prefure to jjust do my gataring and singing.

**1 tequila,2 tequila,3 tequila,floor**

time your wasting just your do to better anything have you don't this reading you r why <-- read backwards,

DO NOT HURT MY PET LEMON lemons have feelings to you know !!

The Lone Dagger what instruments do u play? Xithor's Avatar

I played Viola back in my high school days, could prob still play if I picked it up lol

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Go with me, Exkaizer~ what instruments do u play? Treize's Avatar

I used to play the piano, but I haven't played in years, so I probably can't play very well anymore. I can play the recorder, though! =D

It takes too long to learn how to play an instrument, so the chances are pretty good that I'm not going to learn how to play another instrument. If anything, I might pick the piano back up.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

The real reason why the rum is gone what instruments do u play? Nightmare Cloud's Avatar

I used to play the keyboard a little and the violin, but I stopped both due to concentrating on exams and stuff... I'm not so bothered about the violin anymore, but I'm going to start up playing the keyboard again, and hopefully move onto piano one day. I really want to play bass guitar as well.

Gingersnap what instruments do u play? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Huh. Well, I've been a singer pretty much since I could make noise. I can't take all the credit for that, though; my parents are both musicians. It came naturally. It's not necessarily something I like to show off. I definitely do it for me and for the love of it and because when I'm alone, I can't help it. I have a pleasant voice. It sounds young to me, so most of my voice work deals with adding more depth to it. I've taken voice for a few years.

But anywho.

I also play acoustic guitar. I've been teaching myself, but I've gotten some good advice from my parents (both play guitar, taught themselves, both quite good, especially my dad on lead or slide) and from a close older friend of mine (classically trained guitarist and violinist... amazing at both... swoon). I can't really see myself in lessons, because I'm one of those assholes who gets all disgusted if I can't do something right the first time... so I have to practice in private. I suppose I really picked it up seriously within the last year. I've known a few chords since I was young, but this winter was when I started trying to practice every day. And I've loved it.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3