Well, I'm not certain how popular Within Temptation is on this forum, but I do recall the band's name coming up on several occasions. Either way, for any fans that may have not yet known, Within Temptation announced in November of 2010 that the title of their upcoming fifth studio album would be The Unforgiving.

The album is released alongside some comics and short films, with one short film having been released just last week. Earlier in January of 2011, though, they also had a new single titled Faster on YouTube. Here's the video if anyone hasn't seen it:

And here's the short film titled Mother Maiden that Faster accompanies. This is the short film as well as the full version of the song:

This is the first of three short films, so we can be expecting two more to come.

Also, the new album will be released on March 25, 2011.

Personally, I love the new single. I think they took a different approach, but it worked so well. I'm really excited to the new album, and the short film was great. I love the horrifying aspect and how it all tells a tale. Epic. <3