Thread: tokio hotel

tokio hotel

Before anyone jumps to conclusions about the new bands these days STOP NOW!

Being a person who loves the classic rock bands better, I really enjoy this band. I know they're not original but they are deffenatly inspired more than other bands by the older eras.

Wondering, is there anyone else who thinks this band is accually pretty good compare the same old ____ we get these days?

Currently Playing
    Dissidia: Final Fantasy
    Fallout 3
    Metal Gear Solid 4

Abandon all hope ye who enter here. tokio hotel diaryofjane's Avatar
    What? Tokio Hotel is cool they are a lot different.
    My FF Family:
    God Daughter: LoVeLeSs
    God Father: Dark Squall

"I am lost in life and will always be lost in life. And no matter what, I'll always be lost and broken. Oh i'm here physicaly, but not mentaly, or maybe i'm here in both ways, maybe not. Dream big, and dear to dream."

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! tokio hotel Tallulah's Avatar
    They are not a bad band. I only know Ready Set Go, which is on my iPod, and whilst they do sound similar to some bands of the same genre (can't think of any off the top of my head, but I'll know if I hear one...), I think they're OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    They are not a bad band. I only know Ready Set Go, which is on my iPod, and whilst they do sound similar to some bands of the same genre (can't think of any off the top of my head, but I'll know if I hear one...), I think they're OK.
    ready set go is very different from most of their other songs, they have a bit of a grunge/alternative sound.
    Last edited by EthanElephants; 08-17-2008 at 02:35 PM.

Currently Playing
    Dissidia: Final Fantasy
    Fallout 3
    Metal Gear Solid 4

This is my sin... tokio hotel Lucid's Avatar
    I love Tokio Hotel. I love Bill's hair. He's so pretty... *_*

er...I mean....yeah, Tokio Hotel is pretty cool.
    My favorite song is 1000 Meere.

LOL! I like Tokio Hotel, but (sorry Lucid) Bills hair is like...really big lolz. i like it but i preferd it a little shorter XD

Tokio Hotel!!! They've suddenly got much more popular!(well in England anyway, I don't know about anywhere else). When I went to France for a holiday they were everywhere and I was determined to find out more about them Glad I did, I quite like them. I can see how they're not very origonal but I think there's something special about them too.

Bill's hair... yes, very noticiable and prehaps slightly too big but we can get over it... I'm wondering how much gel/hairspray he uses

Feel the awesome power of actual words slung together in unusual combinations!

Selenay
    Hm yeah, they are pretty okay I guess. There are some songs I really like and the English translations are nice too. Here in Germany a lot of people hate them though... But I think that's more due to the hysteria that's going on here and all the fangirlies that squee about them etc. x3

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み tokio hotel ZantetsukeN's Avatar
    I've only just got into them. I got into them through Rock Band, because 'Monsoon' was on it. It made me want to listen to more almost instantly.