Thread: Reggie and the Full Effect

Blog Entries

Reggie and the Full Effect

So, anyone else a fan? Because I keep on finding myself going back to the varied, fun music of James Dewees, his solo project that started near the time he joined the Get Up Kids. A lot of silliness and absurdness is involved. (Then it got really serious with the last two albums... though I still like them. The second to last still had joke songs, like a hard core one about getting a rotten tooth pulled; "The Trooth.") There were two other fake artists involved; "Common Denominator," a 'Death Metal band," and "Fluxuation," an 'electronica artist." They are both also awesome.

My favorite albums are probably either Promotional Copy or Under the Tray, and My favorite song is "Apocolypse WOW!!" Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Re: Reggie and the Full Effect

Oh my gosh yes!

I had a few I liked, like Love reality, Take Me Home Please and Mood 4 Luv . The fun happy ones lol, I had them on my old ipod but everything got wiped clean from it since it broke -_- so I haven't been able to add all my music back yet.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 05-28-2010 at 12:23 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries

Haha, "Mood 4 Luv" has some of the best lyrics; I actually posted some in the "favorite lyrics" thead. Actually, another one of my favorites is one of the skits; the first track of Promotional copy, where Reggie gets shot. "You just got shot, Reggie!" "I got shot! I got shot!" "Reggie, you just got shot!" Also, the message to some girl about "socks going on your feet, not your arms." Awesome stuff. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

EDIT: Here are some videos!

I've never actually seen a video or even what the singer looks like till now haha!

it's fitting
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 05-28-2010 at 05:22 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.