Thread: Rammstein

the psycho in me wants pie!!! Rammstein kurohime's Avatar

Rammstein

Rammstein is one of the most awesome German bands of all time.
    anyone else like 'em.

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Rammstein ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Re: Rammstein

I like Rammstein. Their newer stuff isn't all that great, but Mutter and anything before that is great. They seem like they are amazing live too. I'd love to see them.

It seems on their new stuff, they have pretty much ditched their Industrial roots. That's why I love their old stuff. Perhaps Reise Reise was good, but anything after that was straying away from what they used to be too much. That's what I think anyway.

Im a HUGE fan of Rammstein. I've never really been into that industrial stuff, but i think they make an exception. I got into them, when me and my friend one time were jamming (i play drums, he sings/guitars) and we decided to switch just for fun...i was singing to idk, some random song we wrote...and my friend looks at me and says "Dude, your just like Till!" and i asked what he was talking about...and apparently i was doing the "Till-Hammer" and then i had to ask where it came from....and boom, a week later i was obsessed with them.

I actually took forth teh effort into learning about half their songs lyrics...in german adn english, just so i can truly appreciate them..

Death Before Dishonor Rammstein Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rammstein is indead a great band. But they are certainly not the best German band. There are many great bands: Die Toten Hosen, The Scorpions(German go look it up). They are good though.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

The Lone Dagger Rammstein Xithor's Avatar

Considering Rammstein is the only German band that I am aware of I have to say that they are awesome. Love their classics like Du Hast. Great music overall

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

I can't say that they are the best German band, as my knowledge of German music is extremely limited. I know barely anything other than Rammstein and Kraftwerk. I have to say though, that I do love their music. I want to see them at Sonisphere festival this year, but unfortunatly noone I know ais going anymore, and I'm unsure on going solo.

I specifically love the albums Mutter and Sehnsucht. The music itself is really well composed, and Till Lindemann's vocals are amazing, and strangely very sexy! Has anyone heard him as the guest vocalist for Apocalyptica's song Helden? That's a brilliant one too.
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

The real reason why the rum is gone Rammstein Nightmare Cloud's Avatar

I'm an absolutely HUGE Rammstein fan. I actually love their new album, it's fantastic xD They're not the only German band I listen to (Die Apokalyptischen Reiter are also epic) but they're certainly my favourite. I saw them live in Manchester, UK back in February and it was one of the best shows I've ever been to. They're excellent live and they really know how to put on a good show!

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Rammstein ZantetsukeN's Avatar

By the way, if you want to check out a good German band, I suggest KMFDM. If you like Rammstein, you'll like them too. They are quite similar (KMFDM are an older band though) and I much prefer them to be honest.

the psycho in me wants pie!!! Rammstein kurohime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZantetsukeN View Post
    I like Rammstein. Their newer stuff isn't all that great, but Mutter and anything before that is great. They seem like they are amazing live too. I'd love to see them.

It seems on their new stuff, they have pretty much ditched their Industrial roots. That's why I love their old stuff. Perhaps Reise Reise was good, but anything after that was straying away from what they used to be too much. That's what I think anyway.
    i will listen to KMFDM, thanks for suggesting them. also i dont really care for their new stuff either i like their old suff too. FEUER FREI ROCKS!!!!!!

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Rammstein Xanatos's Avatar

Can't say that I'm a big fan, though I like couple of their songs and I do have one of their albums. "Reise Resie" I think. I do have a friend who's literally obsessed with them, majority of songs on his mobile are from Ramstein. He was on the last concert they had in Europe, he starved for a month just to raise money so he can go.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity