Thread: No Project Revolution tour??

O Rly? No Project Revolution tour?? Arch's Avatar

No Project Revolution tour??

I hears there is gonna be no project revolution tour.i was bummed ot hear this because i was planning on going this year to see Linkin Park, but i guess its not happening

can anybody either confirm or deny this??

Arch, Pronounced Ark

TFF Family
    My TFF Family:
    My Brotha! and Best Friend Black Waltz

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_W View Post
    I hears there is gonna be no project revolution tour.i was bummed ot hear this because i was planning on going this year to see Linkin Park, but i guess its not happening

can anybody either confirm or deny this??
    Ya know, I cant really say for sure if Projekt Revolution will be happening for 2009. I really don't see any information about PR 09, which is strange to me. I know for a fact that just last year PR started doing an overseas tour as well that lasted until the end of August, so if they did stop having the PR tour then it was kind of an abrupt stop imo. However, looking at past beginning tour dates, Projekt Revolution has already started before this time in the past few years, so it doesn't look too promising that they will be having it this year, sorry to say.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2