Thread: Need help.

Let's make it rain. Need help. Jonathanx221's Avatar

Arrow Need help.

What is a program where I can edit music? For example remove vocals and such, and add effects. I really want one, to just sit here for hours and mess with.

Can someone help me out?

Oh... AND I WANNA FIND A FREE ONE!!!! Ahahaha.

Re: Need help.

I don't know about any decent free ones, but there is a program called Cubase, which is an industry-standard music-editing software that a few people I know use. You can probably find a trial
    SPOILER!!:
    or illegitamate
    version on the internet.

I know someone who was talking of a good software which can remove vocals, however I will have to get back to you with the name of that software.
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

I think the best free one going right now would have to be Wavepad Sound Editor. However, do bare in mind that after 14 days you will be asked if you want to purchase the full version otherwise it will be downgraded to the free package which has less features. I'm not sure what features you actually lose but I'm guessing it would probably still cater for your needs.

The only other alternative I can think of is Audacity. I've never used this before but from what I've read, it has pretty decent reviews and does not have any limitations on it at all meanings it's completely free.

Whatever you try, good luck!

Sig & Ava by me

Let's make it rain. Need help. Jonathanx221's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I don't know about any decent free ones, but there is a program called Cubase, which is an industry-standard music-editing software that a few people I know use. You can probably find a trial
    SPOILER!!:
    or illegitamate
    version on the internet.

I know someone who was talking of a good software which can remove vocals, however I will have to get back to you with the name of that software.
    First of all, thank you H4rry, I'll look those up, now second, on to storms post (the one I quoted =])

Please let me know when you find that program, till then, I'll look up the one you mentioned. Thanks. =]

If you both come up with anything better, please please pleaaase let me know.