Thread: LM.C and what you think about them

The Strongest Fusion LM.C and what you think about them Gogeta's Avatar

LM.C and what you think about them

Hello, I am here today talking about one of my favorite bands, LM.C. LM.C stands for Lovely-Mocochang.com (NOT A LINK!! Just what their name actually is!!!) and they are a Rock type band (More specifically J-Rock) They are a Visual Kei type band which means that they dress up in elaborate costumes for performances and the reasons I like them are that they basicly have anything from soft-rock to heavy-rock music, most of their songs have something to do about love and whatnot, but with a twist.

My favorite songs from them are: 88, John, GHOST†HEART, Liar Liar, and Boys & Girls

I like these songs the most because of how the express love and how deep the emotion is in each song.

There are only two official members Maya and Aiji, Maya is the vocals while Aiji does lead guitar. Maya is 30 and was born on July, 30th 1979. Aiji is 35 and was born on November, 17th 1974 They have been known as LM.C for 4 years which was started by Maya, Aiji joined after his old band Pierrot dis-banded and has been with LM.C since 2006. Maya was a support guitarist for Miyavi but he left in 2004 and made LM.C but it didn't get real serious until Aiji joined him in 2006 to take over lead so Maya could sing. Lm.C has toured to Europe and have made 10 singles and 3 albums. They can all be purchased though iTunes. (That's where I got all their albums)

The Songs 88 and Boys & Girls were the openings for 2 and 4 for the anime Reborn! and thats where most Americans would of known them from. I ended up learning of LM.C by a friend who had watched these openings.

Hope this helps you if you didn't know about LM.C and if you think they are a good band, or if not you can post below

Thanks ^_^
    Zolarp

EDIT: Please put your honest thoughts. Thanks ^_^

EDIT 2: Had to remove the links, it was against the EULA of TFF.
    Last edited by Gogeta; 07-16-2010 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Had to remove links

黒い翼の天使 LM.C and what you think about them yuki's Avatar

Re: LM.C and what you think about them

got to say it honestly

big wow

they are cool
    i liked them
    but ive never heard bout them before i hear alot of j-rock but they are real cool

Quote Originally Posted by yuki View Post
    got to say it honestly

big wow

they are cool
    i liked them
    but ive never heard bout them before i hear alot of j-rock but they are real cool
    I know, I was surprised when my friend told me about them, now in in love and I can't stop listening to them, and I'm a guy <3, lol

hahaha well im downloading for them now
    i liked there music
    idont think it gets anything to do with being girl or aboy about good music
    and im a gackt freak fan yuroshiku ^___^

hahaha well im downloading for them now
    i liked there music
    idont think it gets anything to do with being girl or aboy about good music
    and im a gackt freak fan yuroshiku ^___^
    Lol, yea, I don't think it matters either, but on their Myspace..(Crap I forgot about that link, lol) most of their comments are from girls, lol, except me, lol, which is kinda odd, but hey, they are awesome..
    And I've heard of gackt, but I' havent had the time to look him up, lol, mostly because I'm listening to LM.C almost all day, XD Oh and which songs did you check out from the links? My #1 is 88, its sad, but its a very very good song.

yup idid
    so in myspace are all girl fans ill join them (jokin)
    YouTube - Gackt - Redemption
    hai here is my gackt

yup idid
    so in myspace are all girl fans ill join them (jokin)
    YouTube - Gackt - Redemption
    hai here is my gackt
    lol, k, ill see ur posts, XD
    K, lemme put it as a favorite so i don't forget tomorrow, XD

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み LM.C and what you think about them ZantetsukeN's Avatar

I'm glad you've prompted me to check these out because they've always been one of the bands I've heard about but never got round to checking them out.

But yeah, not bad at all. They don't rank amongst my favourites, but I do really like them. Sound quite a bit like Nightmare to me.

Random fact, the vocalist was a support guitarist for Miyavi (one of my favourites )

Quote Originally Posted by Zolarp000 View Post
    Maya was a support guitarist for Miyavi but he left in 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantetsukeN View Post
    Random fact, the vocalist was a support guitarist for Miyavi (one of my favourites )
    lol yea, I know, XD. I personally don't Like Miyavi, idk, just doesn't sound enthusiastic to me. I think Maya(Maayatan) was smart for leaving (My opinion) and started LM.C (Even though the name is kinda odd, ) mean, Lovely-Mocochang.com? lol)
    But they do make good music.

Lol I didn't notice you'd already put that :/

Miyavi's good, but his newer stuff with Acoustic guitar sounds much better to me. I love his older sound, but it sounds like a lot of other bands. His acoustic stuff is awe inspiring to me Check out this song, and see if you agree. This video is actually a mixture of the intro song and the first actual track from one of his albums.
    YouTube - Miyavi - Selfish Love

LM.C's image is kinda cool. It's like more modernised Visual Kei. It is nice that there are bands that still have a go at Visual Kei, because I lot of them have dropped the image, like Dir En Grey, Gackt among many others.
    Last edited by ZantetsukeN; 07-15-2010 at 09:40 AM.

Yea, it's kind of stupid that the good Visual Kei bands are not doing any more Viual Kei stuff or very little, I hope LM.C keeps on going doing Visual Kei. My favorite costumes they have are the basic one, lol, the one for John, the one for 88, and the one for Ghost Heart. I think Aiji looks like a pimp with a top hat, lol. And Maya looks totally like a girl in John and Ghost Heart, but hey, can't change that, lol.

Yeah that's why I like Miyavi really, he is sort of at the forefront of the Visual Kei image in music, but he bring something different to the table. LM.C are sort of different too now, but they wouldn't have been a few years ago, when bands like Nightmare were doing it.

Yea, It's the bands that put a different twist to visual kei that make it interesting because if bands keep doing the same thing over and over again, i think no one will take over and bring their own personality into it and it will get very very boring, plus, to be honest, LM.C was my first visual kei band I've heard of, lol. (Mostly why I like LM.C so much) And heres a tidbit of info: Mocochang is Mayas' dog, lol, it's like naming my band Shasta, lol. But then again, they are Japanese and they think we're odd by having a band with a name of Slipknot, lol. Who knows, XD

I really want to move to japan to meet Maya and Aiji and learn guitar from them both, that would be so awesome I would also like to be a drummer for them, but I am only 14 and they are in their 30's v.v I feel so young and underestimated...

Quote Originally Posted by Zolarp000 View Post
    I really want to move to japan to meet Maya and Aiji and learn guitar from them both, that would be so awesome I would also like to be a drummer for them, but I am only 14 and they are in their 30's v.v I feel so young and underestimated...
    I'd love to move to Japan. For everything really, but I'd really love to meet Miyavi and have him tell me how he does his slap-guitar technique. I cannot get it right no matter how hard I try!

It really doesn't matter about age. When I was trying to form a band when I was last year, when I was 19, I had a 30 year old dude want to be the lead guitarist. Yes, I did kind of lol when he e-mailed me, but he was awesome. Shame nothing came of that.

lol wow, Well, I happen to be very young v.v and most people don't think I can play the drums, so it's kinda hard when ppl dont accept that I can play and whatnot, but Japan would be awesome to visit and whatnot.

Actually I saw your post in "last cd you bought" and I went and checked out some of their stuff.
    I've pretty much been listening to "Wonderful Wonderholic" for a week. I like it

Switch off between that and acid black cherry "blacklist"

LM.C sort of reminded me of SuG at first but I kinda figure it's the other way around. SuG is a newer band so they are probably influenced by LM.C

I've been listening to stuff that I thought I'd never listen to lately ... I'm like a drowning woman and I just want something I haven't heard before.

edit-
    I just noticed that on iTunes there were 2 releases for the same date?
    Gimmical Impact and Super Glitter Loud Box...
    Last edited by Marceil; 07-26-2010 at 06:52 PM.

Merrylennium:Neo-AnimeChains
    ~Even if the morrow is barren of promises
    Nothing shall forestall my return~

Go with me, Exkaizer~ LM.C and what you think about them Treize's Avatar

I like some of their songs with 88 probably being my favorite. I was actually disappointed with Wonderful Wonderholic. PUNKY ❤ HEART was good, but I thought their previous albums were much better.

xTRiPx is my favorite Jrock band, but LM.C still ranks close to the top.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.