Anybody a fan of this man? Until recently, I did not know who he was. The only way I was aware of him was through a little Christian project called Argyle Park. It was a collaboration of sorts between many Christian artists, an industrial/metal album. This was the only album that they put out of my knowledge, but in the year 2000, a project known as "AP2" put out another album. I only discovered this album the other week, and have been listening to it off and on. Doesn't pull me in as much as the original Argyle Park album, but it's alright.

This guy called Klayton, before doing Argyle Park, fronted a band called "Circle of Dust" (of which I've heard nothing.) After that was done, he went on to do everything in a project known as Celldweller. The entirety of the original album, I think, has made appearances in video games and movies of all sorts. He's moved away from the christian scene, but he has his reasons, and frankly I can't blame him.

So, anyone else ever heard of this guy, or any of his projects? I think his music is pretty cool. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom