Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: jonas brothers

Boredness rules us all jonas brothers Midnight Panda's Avatar

jonas brothers

i know alot of people like them (not me) so i wan to know how many of us here at tff like the jonas brothers.... sooo do u like them? and why?

i do not like them. because they are all messed up and weird
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

I've not actually ever heard them sing, so as much as I hear criticism against them, I can't make an honest opinion on them.

All I know is that the South Park episode based on The Jonas Brothers is AWESOME.

Back. For a while. Maybe.

By posting below this text you hereby pledge unquestionable servitude to Neo Necron

haha, i have heard them sing, they all look like idiots and they retarded. and they sing about pizza girls.

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

I have to say that I dislike them, because the singing one with the curly hair sounds like he needs to finish puberty before doing another song. Maybe it's just because I don't like their style, but none of their songs have appealed to me. Forget the Jonas Brothers! Zac, Isaac, and Taylor could hands down destroy these guys.

Master of the Shadow Key jonas brothers KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    I have never heard a song from them and never will. I refuse to even pay attention to Disney's over-milking of Jonas brothers/Hannah Montana/High School Musical when they should be working on their next animated masterpiece. I only hope it's nothing Marvel related.

I second the notion that the South Park episode with those guys was hilarious.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Che
    "do u liek the jonas brother cuz i do and they r nice n cool!!! dont you think cuz i do but that is just my opinnin. "

/\/\/\noob alert/\/\/\ :WEEWOOOOWEEEWOOO!: ((directed at Che.))

Ok seriously though, I can't stand the little ****ers. Not them personally because I don't know them. But as a band I think their ploy is retarted and they are being used by Disney to make a quick buck and to control the minds of adolecents.

If they didn't have the backing of a mega conglomeration they woulddn't be anything more then some kids that play in school talent shows.

I have seen them on TV once or twice and in all honesty I didn't see anything great about them. Seriously nothing.

Yup I am ending this rant by saying .......
    Last edited by Meier Link; 09-19-2009 at 02:17 PM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth jonas brothers Xanatos's Avatar
    I saw them on the TV few times and OMG...they suck big time. I know that everyone has a different taste for music but I simply can't believe that someone actually likes that piece of shit they call music.

The only good thing that involves them in any kind of way is that South Park episode.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Soup Kitchen Jerk. jonas brothers Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    /\/\/\noob alert/\/\/\ :WEEWOOOOWEEEWOOO!: ((directed at Che.))

Ok seriously though, I can't stand the little ****ers. Not them personally because I don't know them. But as a band I think their ploy is retarted and they are being used by Disney to make a quick buck and to control the minds of adolecents.

If they didn't have the backing of a mega conglomeration they woulddn't be anything more then some kids that play in school talent shows.

I have seen them on TV once or twice and in all honesty I didn't see anything great about them. Seriously nothing.

Yup I am ending this rant by saying .......
    Fukc u u dont kno wat ur takin about u r a stpid. Da Jons bros r de best bnad in da wrold n f u dnot liek dat u dnot hva 2 lissen 2 dem. Che iz write n they r da best.

I think Chad is the cutest. There is a Chad, right? I think there is. Honestly, I don't know, and I think my computer will suspect I'm gay if I type "The Jonas Brothers" into wikipedia. And I'm not willing to take that chance.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    95% of teens would cry if the Jonas Brothers planned to jump off a tall building. If you're part of the 5% that would laugh and bring popcorn, copy and paste this into your post.

=P

I can't stand them.

Quote Originally Posted by Polk
    I think Chad is the cutest. There is a Chad, right?
    Oh, there is always a Chad in bands like this.
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 09-19-2009 at 02:51 PM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Isn't Chad the curly haired one? Or was he the drummer? Wait....do any of them drum, or do they all just stand on the stage and pretend to know what they're doing? =P

I just don't understand why they're more popular than Hanson...I never will. ;_;

Ellipsis jonas brothers Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    They aren't that bad. I heard them sing a couple of times (and one was being tied to a chair, forced to watch Camp Rock, don't ask) . I'm not a obsessive fan, and they ARE nice, but the music is horrible.... In my opinion, I guess.

How did half of the girls at my school get absorbed into this, anyway?
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

If it's popular I hate it. Because that's the cool way to be. And being cool is in no way being popular....

In all seriousness, though, I really can't stand crap like this and Miley Cyrus, Hillary Duff, etc. Things that are made specifically to appeal to preteens and kids is fine, but stop infecting my every day life with it ffs.

Registered User jonas brothers Yesha's Avatar
    LoL.

For me, I don't Like any of their songs, when I first heard them, I thought they were a bunch of kids trying to destroy the radio, T.V and even internet, but I was wrong, they aLready destroying it, I can't remember any of my friends that are a fan of Jonas Brothers, because we aLL know, that they suck big time.. Urgh! ALso I'am annoyed that.. when I try to watch MTV they're aLways appearing out of nowhere, and they're songs are aLways on top chart, and for me, what was happening in the worLd? *sigh* so the resuLt is.. I hate Disney.. and aLL of their artist incLuding HiLary/MiLey/Demi/HSM.. everyone! Their voices are aLL the same!

*phew*
    Last edited by Yesha; 09-19-2009 at 11:18 PM.
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Registered User jonas brothers HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    "do u liek the jonas brother cuz i do and they r nice n cool!!! dont you think cuz i do but that is just my opinnin. "
    ... -.-

No I do not like the Jonas brotheres. However as Necron said, I have not herd them very much so I cannot really say weather or not they are good musicains. They don't really apeal to me though so I guess no.

Registered User jonas brothers Dimi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    95% of teens would cry if the Jonas Brothers planned to jump off a tall building. If you're part of the 5% that would laugh and bring popcorn, copy and paste this into your post.
    95% of teens would cry if the Jonas Brothers planned to jump off a tall building. If you're part of the 5% that would laugh and bring tequila and tacos, copy and paste this into your post. [2]

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! jonas brothers Tallulah's Avatar
    I'm not a teen but...

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    95% of teens would cry if the Jonas Brothers planned to jump off a tall building. If you're part of the 5% that would laugh and bring tequila and tacos, copy and paste this into your post. [2]
    95% of teens would cry if the Jonas Brothers planned to jump off a tall building. If you're part of the 5% that would laugh and bring tequila and tacos, copy and paste this into your post. [3]

Death Before Dishonor jonas brothers Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    personally i hate the jonas brothers and i feel that they are a discrace to music and should be taken out and beaten with a big stick....

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

i agree withtisuke and fish. I HIGHLY agree

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

Death Before Dishonor jonas brothers Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I also feel that people who like the jonas brothers should be taken and beaten with a even bigger stick...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Registered User jonas brothers SilverDragon's Avatar
    I don't like the Jonas brothers. I find them to be immensely annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke_Hellsing View Post
    I also feel that people who like the jonas brothers should be taken and beaten with a even bigger stick...
    You'd just beat some kids. Let kids be kids. If someone likes the Jonas Brothers... there is no problem. o.o
    Many many young girls just like them because they're made to look like the boy a young girl wants to date. That's just how it is. .-." Making money, basically.

I'm way too old to like them. I think they really look like young boys, although I think they're not that young. (How old are they, btw? 20?)
    I've heard a song of them once, and I didn't like it. Sounds... the way they look. O.o" Childish. And the lyrics... ah well. As I said, I'm way too old for this. xD

Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk
    Fukc u u dont kno wat ur takin about u r a stpid. Da Jons bros r de best bnad in da wrold n f u dnot liek dat u dnot hva 2 lissen 2 dem. Che iz write n they r da best.
    Made my day. XD I needed about 1 minute to read that XD

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Registered User jonas brothers winterborn86's Avatar
    I've seen clips of their show on the Disney channel and it just looks total crap, cheesy over the top acting, terrible story lines, reminds me of shows like Hannah Montana, That's so raven, hate almost all those type of shows, so it makes me hate the Jonas brothers, I've not actually really heard their singing and to be perfectly honest I don't want to either.

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

haha YES. *pulls out a stick* can i do it????

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

I cant stand these guys,and their contribution in the continuing s*** music of today.Everytime I hear them,I make sure to play some decent music in my head so I don't have to end up like everybody that watched the tape from The Ring.Somebody in this topic made a point about how Disney spends millions promoting these sons of b***** and I agree.Disney has truly become a crap company of today(in my opinion),and will continue to ruin entertainment even when my kids show up(in my opinion).

They are fags. They are losers. They can't sing. They can't act. They are stupid. They have better hair than women sometimes. They are freaks. They sound like girls. I hate them. I want to end them. I want them to stop being around on the media. I want them out of the news/media and people's mind. I don't like them. I hate them.....wait, I said that! LOL

By Colours
    ~Universal Esper~

Quote Originally Posted by MagitekElite View Post
    They are fags. They are losers. They can't sing. They can't act. They are stupid. They have better hair than women sometimes. They are freaks. They sound like girls. I hate them. I want to end them. I want them to stop being around on the media. I want them out of the news/media and people's mind. I don't like them. I hate them.....wait, I said that! LOL
    And yet in the few years of being on TV and over the air waves they have probably made more then everyone that posts here on TFF combined.

I can't say I hate them for what they do, which is make money. It is obviously a wise choice on their part. I can though hate what they stand for and also for the fact that an independant conglomerate has pushed them to the forfronts of the media.

I'de sell my sole to the devil if it ment that my sons, sons, son, wouldn't have to ever think of working again. Then again Heroin would sell like hot cakes if Disney supported it and pushed it in every forms of media possible, not including supermarkets and stores.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 09-22-2009 at 09:49 PM. Reason: typos
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Both the Jonnas Brothers and the Disney channel are forbidden in my house. Every time I accidently press 65 instead of 66 on my T.V. when I'm trying to watch Adult Swim, I freak out. It's funny, the other day I did that by mistake (again) and actually caught myself covering my eyes while I was trying to franticly change the channel... like wasn't supposed to see it
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 09-23-2009 at 02:40 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

I don't know them, but i want them to die..

Registered User jonas brothers TobiasRainey's Avatar
    Disney should stick with what is WAS famous for, Mickey Mouse. Unfortunately he's been replaced by low budget, badly acted shows that appeal to morons and little girls.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...or should I?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast