Thread: Jackie Moon

Blog Entries

Jackie Moon

who else loves listening to some Jackie Moon? I gotta admit, this guy is the greatest back in the 70s era. His hit song "Love Me Sexy" is probably the best song of the decade, if not of all time. His music is just so grooveilicious!

heres a link.

YouTube - Jackie Moon - Love Me Sexy
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

A Plain Old Derp Jackie Moon Padraic's Avatar
    I have to admit it actually is really good I'd never heard of him before (wish I did ). Got a good laugh from Love me Sexy. "I'm talking rain forest sweaty." That cracked me up. what other of his songs would you recomend?
    Last edited by Padraic; 10-18-2009 at 09:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Rod Stewart is the ultimate. Fool

YouTube - Rod Stewart - Do you think I'm sexy

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy is one of the best songs from the 70s. I wasn't there for proof, but I played it once before a party, and I totally hooked up with a chick with big knockers that night.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Jackie Moon Polk's Avatar
    Jackie Moon and Rod Stewart are great and all, but nothing matches the glory of auto-tuned Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking.

YouTube - Carl Sagan - 'A Glorious Dawn' ft Stephen Hawking (Cosmos Remixed)

I dare you not to fall in love with this song. I. ****ing. Dare you.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Death Before Dishonor Jackie Moon Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I sing love me sexy in the shower all the time. In high school I sang it to a girl to get her in the mood in sex. Sadly it failed and she turned me down....Damn You Jackie Moon.... oh well good song love it and jackie moon...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke View Post
    I sing love me sexy in the shower all the time. In high school I sang it to a girl to get her in the mood in sex. Sadly it failed and she turned me down....Damn You Jackie Moon.... oh well good song love it and jackie moon...
    Hey, don't blame Jackie Moon! That is not the way to win sexy time, you should know better

As for singing it in the shower.... that's all you.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Death Before Dishonor Jackie Moon Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    Hey, don't blame Jackie Moon! That is not the way to win sexy time, you should know better
    It seemed to work for him at the time so I thought it was the best decision. God was I dumb...

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    As for singing it in the shower.... that's all you.
    Damn right it is all me, sing in the shower all the time. His music just inspired me to sing even more...

As for what Pete siad earlier I have to agree, Rod Stewart is the ultimate. His stuff is the main shit that I sing inside my shower. Also a little BB King, that there is the stuff that get's you sexy time Gypsy. You start sing BB King or even Issac Hayes girls will give sexy, or so I have heard doesn't reall work for me...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Registered User Jackie Moon
    I find a severe lack of discussion of Barry Manilow in this thread very disturbing.

OH, COME ON! You can't think great music of the 70's without thinking of ol' Barry! I've been on a Manilow kick because of Meier and his post in the Pick Your Own Voice thread. Not that it's a bad thing, mind you.

YouTube - mandy by barry manilow lyrics
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.