Thread: favorite FFVII / FFVIII song

Kuzuya Mishima favorite FFVII / FFVIII song ziroth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Question favorite FFVII / FFVIII song

Well here is where i get to know a little about your styles in music you enjoy. Me personally I like Crazy Motorcycle Chase from FFVII and Maybe I'm A Lion from FFVIII

"I would give you my name, but you'd just end up getting it dirty"

.............. favorite FFVII / FFVIII song smurphy's Avatar
    The main theme from vii is just so epic(specially when it goes into minor)for me so thats my favourite edging JENOVA but i find my fav from viii never gets mentioned which is the salt flats which is probably Uematsus most underrated work.

Hmmm I'd have to say my fav would be the boss music from FF VII ^^ It was epic and I damned my maker everytime I heard it lol.

レイール★レイヴン favorite FFVII / FFVIII song SacredAngel13's Avatar
    i like One Winged Angel from FFVII. it is a metal song, and i really enjoyed it so much.. the music composition is perfect! especially for the electric-guitar part.. lol~
    BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER 初音ミク

B.A.U:

BANNER ARTIST UNITED

Registered User favorite FFVII / FFVIII song
    I have lots of favorite songs from these two games, but if I had to pick only one (nearly impossible but I'll try), then I choose these:

Opening-Bombing Mission (FFVII)- I think technically this is two songs, but it's just one track, so I guess it works. I like how it sets the tone for the opening and how it correlates with whats going on during the scene. Plus it sounds just sooo awesome. Especially around 3:20 into it.

Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec (FFVIII)- Again, I love this song because it fits well with what is going on in the scene at the time. Plus those dancers have sweet moves. I really dig the song at about 1:43.

Honorable mentions:

Yeah I didn't think I could pick just one from each game. Shinra Company Theme from FFVII and Premonition from FFVIII are both too good to me to not mention them.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.