Thread: Come 'ere and let me Twitter your YouTube until you Scrobble all over my Facebook

#LOCKE4GOD Come 'ere and let me Twitter your YouTube until you Scrobble all over my Facebook Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Come 'ere and let me Twitter your YouTube until you Scrobble all over my Facebook

I couldn't resist with the title, but this thread is about last.fm.

Does anybody use it?

I'm a complete newbie to it, but goddamn I am in love with it. It's like, all this music I never knew existed. Incredible. Just troves and troves of it -- and other people who listen to it!

So, (how long) do you last.fm?

Re: Come 'ere and let me Twitter your YouTube until you Scrobble all over my Facebook

I recently deleted my account on last.fm. ^^"
    Mostly because I didn't use the site anymore. I used it pretty much when I registered, but then, somehow, it wasn't that special anymore. I used to see who listens to what kind of music and stuff, but... that became boring.
    And then I didn't want anyone to see what I'm listening to anymore. And some strange people wrote messages to me every once in a while. (Mostly people who weren't able to write proper English... which annoyed me. I mean, my English isn't 100% either, but... hell, these guys didn't even know about sentence structures AT ALL. <_<")

But I have to admit that last.fm was a good site and pretty useful. ^^
    (I deleted my accounts on many many sites recently. ^^")

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Come 'ere and let me Twitter your YouTube until you Scrobble all over my Facebook

I do. Thing is, it displays all of the music I happen to own, so it looks really boring and like I listen to the same music over and over again. Which is only half the truth lol - I tend to listen to the music I don't own on youtube playlists, and it doesn't scrobble those. >>

But yeah. I think I'm Entity666 on there if anyone wants to check out my load of scrobble.
    Yeah...

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Bass Player Extraordinaire Come 'ere and let me Twitter your YouTube until you Scrobble all over my Facebook Joe's Avatar

I use it all the time, mostly to keep track of concerts because it recommends local shows based on what I like. I'm FatalisAlio if anyone wants to friend me and recommend me more stuffs
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

Blog Entries

not really a big fan of last.fm to be honest, I did register at one point but I dont think that I even got to the point of listening to any music lol. Even though it's newest overhaul makes the website run like crap, I still think Grooveshark is the best option for musical needs, as you can search for artists, albums, or even song titles and directly add that particular track to the queue. its like making a youtube video playlist of music, so awesome!!!1111oneoneoneuno
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I have an account still but I haven't used it much in like um a year and a half lol "GypsyElder"

The funny thing is, whenever I do end up wanting to listen to music, I end up going to Youtube...Youtube?... Strange.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 03-12-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

#LOCKE4GOD Come 'ere and let me Twitter your YouTube until you Scrobble all over my Facebook Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm unlikely to add anyone, but if you are interested in what I've been listening to, see me at Richie159.

I think I'm going to start using mt fm more now. I need new music to listen to plus I like that I get tons of recommendations.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.