Thread: Calling all Linkin Park

Calling all Linkin Park

Hey I got a new site dedicated to Linkin Park and while its still under some minor construction I would love to have some members that are actually interested.There are also a few games as well.The highlight of the site is that im working on getting all of their album covers along with descriptions for them and all of their music videos along with some other cool videos from them.So anyway heres the link for the site and id be happy to have you join.Thanks and see yah later.http://www.freewebs.com/hiro92zx/index.htm
    Last edited by Blackbird VIII; 03-03-2009 at 07:06 PM.

You realize Linkin Park Underground is an official site owned and operated by WB Records, right? >.>;;

I tried to make a Linkin Park site.... about 7 years ago, lmfao. Glad to say I've outgrown their generic sound, though I can at least stand to listen to them, and still enjoy some of their music. I used to classify them as my favorite band... now they wouldn't even be on my top 10 list.

Especially after Shinoda sold out with that bullshit sideproject he did before Minutes To Midnight was finished.