Thread: Any other fans out there?

Registered User Any other fans out there? TobiasRainey's Avatar

Any other fans out there?

I'm a massive Coheed & Cambria fan and I was wondering if anyone else was.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...or should I?

Registered User Any other fans out there? kupo's Avatar

Re: Any other fans out there?

im not a "massive" fan of theirs but i can defiantly say iv'e become a fan when i saw them live back in '05. my bf is a huge coheed fan so he's slowly but surely sucking me into them

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Any other fans out there? ZantetsukeN's Avatar

I think they're awesome. I saw them in January 08 and they were fantastic. Musically, one of the best bands I've seen live. As for album, I think No World For Tomorrow was their best, but personally they haven't had a bad album yet.

I'll be honest, the first time I heard one of their songs I judged them as just another emo band and didn't bother to listen to them again. After hearing some more stuff, I'm quite impressed. Definitely quality band.

I'm very glad to hear that you changed your opinion OnOne Rider.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...or should I?

Me too! I haven't seen them live yet, but can't wait. From the video's I've seen they seem to put on a good show, which says A LOT for a rock band.

Death Before Dishonor Any other fans out there? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am not a huge fan of them, but they do have some very good songs. I actually got to them live, and they are one of those bands that actually sound good when you see them live. It made me happy that they were as good live as onj the radio, or their videos. My favorite song is Running Free for some reason it is stuck in my head, and I often sing it when noone is around...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Tidus34286

i think they are really good im not a huge fan but yeah. im more into the hardcore music like deathcore but i might get to see C&C soon

Che

I'm a huuuuge fan of Coheed. I love every single one of their songs. I think my favorite would probably be The End Complete III. The end of that song gets my so freakin pumped, especially if you listen to it while reading the comic.

Speaking of that, did you know that the Coheed albums are all meant to be played to The Armory Wars, a comic written by Claudio Sanchez (vocals for Coheed and Cambria)? The lyrics actually are from characters in the story, and when he changes the pitch of his voice, he's talking through a different character in the comic.

Hell yes I knew that! the Amory Wars is one of my favourite comic series. Congrats Che, You're my new favourite person on the internet.

Banned Any other fans out there?

I turned down a chance to see them last year...kinda regret it. One of my Favorite all time bands and hopefully I'll be able to see them at least once. And I had no idea about those comics...I might give em a t-t-t-ry

Wow...i love this show and im 16.....how sad is that....but i really like this show and the songs on there are really catchy..lol..my fav episode is the back yard beach and my favorite character is ferb.

What in the hell does Phineas and Ferb have to do with Coheed and Cambria?? Looks like I'll have to go down to the local chapter of Jenova's Witnesses and put a hit out for you.

Che

Coheed has a new album coming out April 13th! They have a song up from the album on their myspace, I enjoy it!

The video for "The Broken" is up along with "Here We Are Juggernaut" are on their mySpace. Both are fantastic. There are a few other things on there that sound great, like a cover from a song by the Church called "Under the Milky Way."

Death Before Dishonor Any other fans out there? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dude I just listened to Here We Are Juggernaut, and The Broken. Both are f*ckin intense. I cannot wait for this album to come out.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!