Thread: Anamanaguchi

The Bad Boy of TFF Anamanaguchi Block's Avatar

Anamanaguchi

I just recently got into Anamanaguchi, and they are fantastic. I love the mix of the old with the new and the feeling of playing through some kind of epic NES or SNES RPG I get when I listen to them.

Here's one of my favorite songs by them. If you haven't heard of them I highly suggest them to most people that will enjoy this forum. If you have heard of them, "HELP ME OUT!" I'm looking for more awesomeness like this band. So if you know of any other band that kind of fits this amazing new (at least to me) genre let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

Registered User Anamanaguchi

Re: Anamanaguchi

These guys did the soundtrack to the Scott Pilgrim vs. The World game. I've listened to a few tracks of that. It's very good and extremely catchy~! Haven't gotten a chance to listen to much more, but I will be checking out some more soon.

I don't know of any other bands that have a similar style... I wish I did so I could help you out, but alas, I don't...
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    These guys did the soundtrack to the Scott Pilgrim vs. The World game. I've listened to a few tracks of that. It's very good and extremely catchy~! Haven't gotten a chance to listen to much more, but I will be checking out some more soon.

I don't know of any other bands that have a similar style... I wish I did so I could help you out, but alas, I don't...
    BE MORE HELPFUL~!
    No but really, thanks for posting! Hopefully at the very least other people have enjoyed Jetpack Blues Sunset Hues.

I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of

Blog Entries

sounds like a cross between Crystal Castles and White Panda. I approve and will download some of this!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Listening to:

as I post this.

I like this a lot Rocky, thank you for the hook up. Haven't listened to White Panda yet, but believe you me it's queued up and ready to roll. I'm sure I will most likely be plugging these URL's into a little website I know called Listentoyoutube. If you aren't familiar with that site it's my new best friend. Sorry if that constitutes an ad, I promise I don't make money for mentioning them on this entirely obscure forum.

Blog Entries

haha no problem. White Panda is more of a mashup band but they pick up obscure mixtures, like TI and Passion Pit.

†SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries

My brother is into chiptune music, and among other things, he gave me the Weezer chiptune tribute album, featuring:

and

Here's YMCK from japan:

This is not really chiptune, but it's something quirky and interesting like it (gets to the song at about 1:11...):

Hope you enjoy. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Woot! More Chip Tune music!!! I'm OBSESSED.