Thread: My Freelancer Challenge

Freelancer

My Freelancer Challenge

Sup everyone. From the title you get the idea but I'm playing FFIII for DS and I'm attempting a Freelancer challenge run through.
    Atm I have just defeated Hein at lv 29 with Job Level at 84 Freelancer.
    Only times I've switch jobs was to white mage to use spells mini and toad.
    All jobs except freelancer are at 1. I hear that Kraken will be a challenge but I am well prepared to fight it

BTW if anyone has a 99 Freelancer please contact me as Celestial Gloves would be a huge help once I get 99

No cheats, glitches, hacks/devices were used to make this game easier or more advantageous to me. Item Duplication is not used (never used it and proud of it)

I'll update this post when I finish with Kraken and until then I hope you all support me.

**This is a solo run with using freelancer/white mage (at given times for mini and toad). I use luneth and have leveled refia once by accident XD. Arc is 3, Refia and Ingus are 4.**
    Last edited by Freelancer; 05-28-2009 at 05:29 PM.

Shake it like a polaroid picture My Freelancer Challenge RagnaToad's Avatar
    I'm interested to here more from this. Keep us up to date on some hard bosses, will you? Or just the ones you found to be hard with only Freelancers.Is it any difficulty to do this with another Job class exclusive? I'm not talking about Ninja of course, but maybe like Elementalist only (or what's the Job called). Or White Mage maybe.

BTW, the duplicating glitch only works on American version. So we play it the real way automatically over here

Come to think of it, Ninja/Knight/Dragoon/Monk only would be challenging since you can't heal with any spell. hmmm...
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 06-02-2009 at 09:18 PM.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Boredness rules us all My Freelancer Challenge Midnight Panda's Avatar
    good luck!
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

Re: My Freelancer Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaToad View Post
    I'm interested to here more from this. Keep us up to date on some hard bosses, will you? Or just the ones you found to be hard with only Freelancers.Is it any difficulty to do this with another Job class exclusive? I'm not talking about Ninja of course, but maybe like Elementalist only (or what's the Job called). Or White Mage maybe.

BTW, the duplicating glitch only works on American version. So we play it the real way automatically over here

Come to think of it, Ninja/Knight/Dragoon/Monk only would be challenging since you can't heal with any spell. hmmm...
    I think elementalist = Geomancer?
    Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy I(PSP)
    Final Fantasy II(PSP)
    Final Fantasy III(DS)
    Final Fantasy IV/IIj(GBA)

Blade master My Freelancer Challenge Midori's Avatar

I want to try that to but it seems way to hard.
    wow i wish i was that good...
    good luck defeating the last boss.

A shining blade of holy light. My Freelancer Challenge Mythgraven's Avatar

i dont care about freelancers, all my guys on ff 3 for ds are all onion knights

Registered User My Freelancer Challenge Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3's Avatar
    In a dark room to prevent glare, Auckland, New Zealnad

Good luck man, i have level 99 on about 12 different jobs (3 per character) and i'd like to give you a tip, to get garunteed job level up once per battle:
    Have all your Characters defend (Guard) for four turns (Five if your level 75+) and oon the next turn after guarding attack. This should be a garuanteed job level up every time.

P.s. If th job your using has something else in the guard slot E.g. Theif, just use something like (thief still e.g.) steal for four (Five) turns and then attack

Happy leveling!

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of
    Power, the world will know peace.
    ~Jimmy Hendrix~

Thanks to Kilala for my Avataar and Signature