Thread: Job Cards?

ncole2287

Job Cards?

Ive been looking up how to get better weapons for my jobs and i found through multiple strategy guides that some can be obtained through job specific cards. What are these cards and how do I obtain them?

Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    The Job cards? (It's a complicated process, better left forgotten about. ) I'll assume you've played through the game and know all the places I'll mention.

Before anything begins, you need to trade ten letters to and from random people in Mognet. (And this is the process everyone gives up on. -_-) If you someone manage that... o_O, you're ready for the next phase. During this time, you must send letters to Princess Sara in Sasune. Keep sending letters until one comes where she talkes about her broken pendant. Go and get it. NEXT, start texting Takka until he squeals about the legendary smith. (I'm not sure if you must go talk to him, then, but it wouldn't hurt to try...) Now, leave the floating and go to Saronia. Search the whole town until you find this silver-haired girl with the looky of a smithy. (You'll know her when you see her. ) She'll do it... for a price. Return the fixed pendant to Sara.

Now, start mailing Cid until he talks about a monster in his basement. Rush over there and take care of it. It's an Aeon, a monster you encounter just outside the Crystal Palace. Randomly, this monster drops just what she was looking for. O_o o_O Now, for some reason, you have to go and open the door to Eureka in the Crystal Palace before proceeding. (Don't ask, I have NO idea... -_-) Now, hop on the Invincible and ride to Falgabard. Where is it? On the Saronian continent. Just keep flying through the mountains until you find the town. Find the weapon shop, and she'll be there. Give her what she wants, and TADA, insta-Ultima Weapon. (Useful for Freelancers... or, hell, any class that used swords. : O)

Now, for the part you want to hear. After you get your big special weapon, she now randomly wanders the world for no reason in particular. She'll randomly show up in any of these areas...

Ur- Well
    Sasoon Castle- East Tower's Third Floor
    Healing Corpse- West of Gyshal.
    Village of Ancients- Inn
    Gyshal- Pen for the Chocobos
    Replito- A northern house
    Dwarven Hollows- Lake area
    Saronia Castle- Basement
    Doga's Village- Central Island
    Ancient Ruins- Inn

You can't get a Job Card, however, unless you first raise them to Job Level 99. Then, go and find her in any of the above locations, with one character with a mastered job, and she'll fork over the card. She then gives you a specific weapon or helm, or something for that class that is superior to all others and can only be equipped by that class. It's a job to get it all, but not without reward. But like I said, without proper Mognet use, just forget about the whole thing. Hope this helps.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Re: Job Cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralz View Post
    The Job cards? (It's a complicated process, better left forgotten about. ) I'll assume you've played through the game and know all the places I'll mention.

Before anything begins, you need to trade ten letters to and from random people in Mognet. (And this is the process everyone gives up on. -_-) If you someone manage that... o_O, you're ready for the next phase. During this time, you must send letters to Princess Sara in Sasune. Keep sending letters until one comes where she talkes about her broken pendant. Go and get it. NEXT, start texting Takka until he squeals about the legendary smith. (I'm not sure if you must go talk to him, then, but it wouldn't hurt to try...) Now, leave the floating and go to Saronia. Search the whole town until you find this silver-haired girl with the looky of a smithy. (You'll know her when you see her. ) She'll do it... for a price. Return the fixed pendant to Sara.

Now, start mailing Cid until he talks about a monster in his basement. Rush over there and take care of it. It's an Aeon, a monster you encounter just outside the Crystal Palace. Randomly, this monster drops just what she was looking for. O_o o_O Now, for some reason, you have to go and open the door to Eureka in the Crystal Palace before proceeding. (Don't ask, I have NO idea... -_-) Now, hop on the Invincible and ride to Falgabard. Where is it? On the Saronian continent. Just keep flying through the mountains until you find the town. Find the weapon shop, and she'll be there. Give her what she wants, and TADA, insta-Ultima Weapon. (Useful for Freelancers... or, hell, any class that used swords. : O)

Now, for the part you want to hear. After you get your big special weapon, she now randomly wanders the world for no reason in particular. She'll randomly show up in any of these areas...

Ur- Well
    Sasoon Castle- East Tower's Third Floor
    Healing Corpse- West of Gyshal.
    Village of Ancients- Inn
    Gyshal- Pen for the Chocobos
    Replito- A northern house
    Dwarven Hollows- Lake area
    Saronia Castle- Basement
    Doga's Village- Central Island
    Ancient Ruins- Inn

You can't get a Job Card, however, unless you first raise them to Job Level 99. Then, go and find her in any of the above locations, with one character with a mastered job, and she'll fork over the card. She then gives you a specific weapon or helm, or something for that class that is superior to all others and can only be equipped by that class. It's a job to get it all, but not without reward. But like I said, without proper Mognet use, just forget about the whole thing. Hope this helps.
    Thats the hard way, theres always the old Action Replay :3

Registered User Job Cards? Zidane77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nichrome View Post
    Thats the hard way, theres always the old Action Replay :3
    What do you mean? Better way than Mognet?

Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zidane77 View Post
    What do you mean? Better way than Mognet?
    Its cheating. You can use Action Replay to trick the game into thinking you've mailed the necessary number of letters to do the whole process. That's what I did, actually.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Registered User Job Cards? Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3's Avatar
    In a dark room to prevent glare, Auckland, New Zealnad

lol, instaed of tricking it like that you could of just gotten all the job to 99 and gotten all equips. . .but you should'nt cheat, it's for people who ca'nt clock it them selves, or a bored from clocking it 100%, so unless your the second one????

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of
    Power, the world will know peace.
    ~Jimmy Hendrix~

Thanks to Kilala for my Avataar and Signature