Thread: Dark Knight help

Dark Knight help

I've been to Falgabard and fought the Ninja and gone through the cave. I have two dark knights fully kitted except for helmets. Their defense, therefore, is rather bad...i.e. takes two hits from a splitting monster to bring them down. Phoenix Downs are sparse in this game...where can I find helms for Dark Knights? I found it rather strange that they don't sell them in Falgabard..
    "Time...it will not wait...
    No matter how hard you hold on,
    It escapes you..."

Registered User Dark Knight help
    I only checked the places that were on the surface world. There could possible be more places that have helms on the Floating Continent, but this should get you started:

You can find the Genji Helm in a treasure chest in the Cave of Shadows/Cave of Darkness.

You can find the Cystal Helm in the Ancient's Maze and the Crystal Tower, and you can buy the Crystal Helm in a hidden shop that is in Eureka.

You can buy a Diamond Helm in the shop at the Ancient Ruins, or find it in the Temple of Time, and also in the Sunken Cave.

You can find the Dragon Helm at the Dragon Spire, and in the treasury at Castle Saronia. I'm not sure if the Dark Knight can equip it though, since it's listed as equipment for Dragoons.

You can find the Viking Helm in the treasury in Castle Saronia, and buy it in Amur.

I hope that helps.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Thanks Dodie! Not too keen on going through the cave of shadows with my current equipment!
    "Time...it will not wait...
    No matter how hard you hold on,
    It escapes you..."