Conversation Between T.G. Oskar and Victoria

15 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, I'll make it tomorrow.
  2. Well...if it's good, then go ahead!

It's...not too much of a request, no? I've barely had unique avy/sig combos (aside from the time everyone got their request of FF characters)...
  3. I managed to find some Protector fanart, but it's nothing similar to my Dark Hunter art. It's still pretty good, though.
  4. Technically it's not a special item, but loot that you can sell to the blacksmith to create the strongest, if not one of the strongest, whips for the Dark Hunter. They're those pesky F.O.E.s, so you might not be capable to slay them outright (and they also like to place conditions on you, specifically Curse which is bothersome).

Note: this is mostly on the first game. Whether dominatrixes appear in the sequels is something I'm not entirely aware of.

Also: unable to find similar kind of fanart for the Protector? That is, if you aren't bothered by the request...
  5. I can use the official art of the protector to make a sig for you. Mine's just fan art. xD;
    Special item? Interesting. o.o
  6. Oh, somehow it seems you got addicted or at least attracted to Etrian Odyssey? I would never have expected that...

Oh, BTW...you know you can use Gag, Shackles and Cuff to effectively bind and get a special item from a dominatrix? ...Actually, two dominatrixes: Diabolix and Cruella.

Also...where did you got that pic and is there one for the young protector you, or any of the nice people around here, can make an avy/sig for me?
  7. Wow. Four timer? XD;;;

Eesh. But yeah, I figured it out and found a strat guide on gamefaqs. xD
  8. Actually, that's one of the easiest. It's just, mostly, a question of timing.

For the first two (where you have to work with the two-timer/three-timer), it's mostly a question of luck. Not sure how it goes, but one asks for a song and another asks for a dance (it's been a long time since I finished that one). I think with the song you should go with the school song, and with the dance you should apologize and say you don't know how to dance. I recall that's how it worked, but it *might* be different.

But eventually, you'll have to send someone from your team. Specifically on the mission where you have to work with four at a time, which is darn near impossible to complete (I at the moment haven't finished it yet, and that's because I have no idea whom to send for two of the four).

Hope that helps...although it's been a LONG time since I've played FFTA2.
  9. I'm having a bit of trouble in FFTA2. Wondering if you could help.
    How do I complete "An Earnest Search"? It's that one quest where the guy is two-timing on two different girls at the same time.

I don't currently have anyone I can dispatch for it...and Luso just plain sucks at it. xD
  10. There. Fixed. Should lead to my scroll now.
  11. You know that your dragon egg picture thing is linked to photobucket, right? So clicking won't do a damn thing. Lol.
  12. For the sake of humorous anime captions and not serious love drama, yes. Yes they are children with black holes for stomachs.
  13. How you dare not to imply the relationship of Lirin and Goku!!! Do you think they are merely childish beings with black holes as stomaches?

...you know what I speak of...
  14. I have some in my profile, but it's a private album, so I added you. Although I'm not even anywhere close to pre-op.
  15. Umm, can I have some pre-op pics, please?

Curiosity has already driven the proverbial cat to Hell, Heaven, Oblivion and back...20 times...no, wait, 40...I lost count.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15