Conversation Between T.G. Oskar and Rhaps

5 Visitor Messages

1. I suppose
    Dare I ask, what is Moff's Law?
  2. Well, it's not a bad idea to try. If the guy who did the "Squall is dead" theory had given up, it wouldn't have entered the Internet.

Besides, there should be enough people willing to make a reasonable observation about it, and if they get anal, remind them gently of Moff's Law (and the corollary that applies in here) and the specification that said thing is all a big "what if". Then again, it should generate discussion for at least a day, so it's win-win for everyone, no?
  3. Ya, the reason I get technical with these threads now is the many times I tried to make a theory and they were denied with technicalities. Can't beat 'em, join 'em
  4. That's actually the point: making a weird hypothesis of a "Cloud is dead" story rather than a story where Cloud is a bit less nonsensical than suggesting that Cloud had some sort of death-preventing ability.

The suggestions about the Mako procedure might work, but the idea is to address another concept: what if Cloud was dead, and the entire story was only a big dream (a la "Squall is dead" theory, which the OP is proposing). It would be interest to address any concern and follow a hypothesis based on it, although we have expanded universe to prove the contrary (or else, Cloud's dream is really, really, really weird)
  5. Sorry, but Cloud wouldn't have Auto-Life or other Materia of that type for he was a ShinRa grunt at the time, and they get basic Materia from the company, but can get better ones as they progress in the company, and since Cloud had only been with ShinRa for a few months, I doubt he'd be far along enough to get a "Final Attack" Matteria from the Supply Pod
    Or is that the point you wanted to make? Your last line was a tad confusing lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5