Conversation Between T.G. Oskar and loaf

7 Visitor Messages

1. Lurking is just like inactive to me. :C
  2. Hunh? Who said I was back?

I just lurk the right way. That is, whenever I feel like it and there's a topic I'm interested, I post. If it's not interesting, then I go at the forum I currently gravitate towards. Every single post has to be informative and full of info, as usual. If I were back, I'd be posting every day, and probably post my triumphant return. But then, if I were to leave, I'd have to post my dreadful parting, so by never returning, I never leave as well.

This existential state, where I return and leave at the same time, is what I'm doing right now. So no, I'm not "back". Either I never left, or I return and leave at the same time. Note how long did I took to answer? That's how I roll now.
  3. Omg you're back dude
  4. I have VS, just stopped playing it after 30 minutes. I get side tracked with many games. I need to play it again.
  5. Actually, minor nitpick; would be from XII to Tactics to Vagrant Story. VS was also an impressively good game.
  6. A real tactics game would be badass. I just am really into Ivalice's history. Like how it goes from XII to Tactics.
  7. I was being sarcastic..
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7