Conversation Between Psiko and GypsyElder

236 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. I know exactly how you feel about the running around. I'm working a full-time job and school full-time and planning a wedding, so my schedule is always booked. How I manage to find time for myself is beyond me!

I've had the same style in regards to new games for most of my life. I'm rarely on the cutting edge of anything technology, especially games. I'd rather wait for the price to drop. I think the new Zelda next month will be one of the rare exceptions...

I love old skool games. The Virtual Console on my Wii gets more play time than my small collection of Wii games.
  2. I suppose haha^^; I'm just trying to save up as much money as I can right now and finish these classes with A's. It's kind of irritating actually since I'm constantly running around like a knome on speed.

Haha I rarely do. I normally play everything "new" late. It's just my style
    I probably played older games mostly because I had a hard time sharing the PS3 with my brother, so I stuck to what I liked best--old PS1+2 games and a few older. I recently bought my own PS3 to be greedy, and now, I still can't bring myself to by any new games. I started playing Demon's Souls and it's amazing, but I still don't want to buy Dark Souls; it came out on the 4th of this month. <--this paragraph had horrible sentence structure *
  3. Yeah, life can be insane like that sometimes. At least you have the important "food groups of life" mised in there!

You don't play newer games? Even I will pick up one or two from time to time...
  4. Not much. I've gotten really busy because of work and school. Other than that just the norm: games, homework, dating, sleep (<3) <---hardy have time for any of it baha

I started playing Demon's Souls and it's amazing. *hardly plays semi-new games/ new*, so I decided to hold off on Dark Souls.
  5. I'm doing fairly well. Been enjoying some old skool game goodness lately, which made me start thinking about this place and all the great peeps here like you!

Anything new in life in your world?
  6. I'm great! haha omg youz iz online! :3

You're Welcome!

How are Yoooou?
  7. Thank you for the birthday wishes (back in June)! How are you???
  8. Happy Birthday sir!!! (: hope you visit the forum soon.
  9. Omg happy birthday!
  10. whaa?
  11. How are youuuu??

what are you doing for Hallow weennie?
  12. Melibooooooo
  13. Psikooo ^^
  14. Fail.....

I changed mine
    Did you nominate yet?
  15. You get a cookie if you can name the game.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 236
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast