Conversation Between Psiko and Rocky

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Good evening ser Psiko, if you are interested in a revolution of a very zany kind and would like to try something (and by try I mean hold my hand and step me through this mess I signed myself up for), then check this out, you may or may not be extremely disappointed! :

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/rp...dging-gap.html
  2. Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one bro.

Your fellow Iowan tffer, Rocky.
  3. Ahh there we are. Now I'm updated for a campaign. Night Blade Hawk is sorta pointing. :/
  4. lemme know which ones you want me to vote for! for some reason it's been hard to fill in the nominations this year, dunno why. our goal should have the CPC8 people to win every award!! Or everybody from the CPC8 to win an award! Or both! muahahaha
  5. Hm, fair enough haha. I see I've gained OTHER nominations for that as well, so perhaps I should contrive a scheme to campaign for that award! Bwa ha ha
  6. only because your knowledge of the Final Fantasy games is unparalleled to anyone that I have met before, and that knowledge must be respected, so let the bells rejoice in the sound of Psiko being the biggest FF fanboy that TFF has seen!!

or something like that. TG Oskar is in there too, same reasons.
  7. Biggest fanboy? Wut?
  8. most definitely sir! It would be an honor to chill for an afternoon or something with one such as yourself! Lemme know if you are in the area!
  9. You have to lose some in order to win some. If I am ever in the Sioux City area, we should totally meet up. I may be out that way sometime next month, actually
  10. haha, sounds like a plan! Me losing a bunch of money, that is..
  11. Dooooood, like for sure we totally shall! Prepare to lose some imaginary money, though. XD
  12. doooood lets play some texas hold em sometime
  13. ah ok, I've never heard of Altoona to be honest, and Urbandale sounds familiar, but I can't place where it is or what towns are next to it, lol. I'm actually from Sioux City myself, but when I was living in Orange City for college last year, man the winter was terrible! I remember it was still snowing until maybe a couple of weeks right before end of the second semester! And it seemed like it didn't really start until late into the winter, kinda like whats going on here as well..

I hope we dont have another repeat, or it will be a cold season for the both of us, lol.
  14. I'm originally from Altoona, born and raised. Living in Urbandale now, dreading another Iowa winter. lol
  15. You are from Iowa? whaaaaat?! that is crazy, I had no idea! What part were you originally from?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast