Conversation Between Psiko and Hyzenthlay

150 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. Not much has happened so far. I was stuck on how to end the first chapter and be able to build and maintain interest. After all, the first few chapters have to make the reader interested enough to continue. Plus I love writing where I end chapters in a suspenseful way. Even though I hate when I read a book like that because it is ALWAYS when I have to go do something other than read.

Again, I can't wait to read more. I'll be checking it out for sure.

By the way...MSN?
  2. Ha ha. It would be great to see!

Yeah, when you get into reading through what you have written it can be really annoying. You get to the point where you're changing things most of the time. That can be irritating.
    How is the writing going? What's happened so far?

Yeah. It's just a little mess around thing that I had in my head.
  3. Exactly. I don't know that many people could compete with that act. I'd be able to win anyone's attention. There are only a few people who I really would strive to do that.

I've finished 'The Hobbit' and am catching up on some much-needed updating on my website before diving into my novel. I hope to be around 5k words today. I have a general idea of where I am headed from the spot I stopped at, so it should come fairly easy. I just need to not go back and reread it yet, because then the internal editor is going to kick in and demand I edit and not write. Maybe at 5k words, if I get there today, I'll allow myself the polishing time.

I saw the start of your web novel. Rather interesting start you have. I can't wait to see the next installment.
  4. Ahhhhh, I see. I'd be very impressed if you could combust on demand. Especially if you could do it a few times without dying. That would be a sight.

What have you done with yourself today? I've just started with a nice web-novel. It's in literature. =]
  5. You are quite the fun, popular woman. Therefore we are all aching to be the one to obtain your attention and, in order to do that, we strive to keep our initial commentary as simple as possible. I'm working on self-combustion for that reason alone. I'll have someone's full attention if I can randomly burst into a raging fire, accompanied by a simple, yet elegant, 'BANG!'
  6. Everybody keeps mono-syllabicly exclaiming at me today. What is that?

Ha ha.
  7. rawr!
  8. I absolutely loved both of them, so I must agree that they are awesome. I also need to replay the next game in the Mana series, Seiken Densetsu 3. Now THAT was what a great game was intended to be. The new game designers should play it and take note.

I'm almost done now myself. Should be sometime tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, is there a time to MSN? I'd love, love, love to chat. Like old times.
  9. Perhaps you should do it. =D They are awesome games.

I'm finished with it now. Thinking about reading some Chronicles of the Raven again. I enjoyed those.
  10. Bonus points for retro gaming. Both are incredible games. Kinda makes me want to do the same thing. Hmmm....

Interesting coincidence that we are reading the same book, no? I am at the Spiders in the forest, so I'm catching up to Smaug's part!
  11. Just read it. It sounds like it should be really good.

I'm actually going through a retro game patch. I'm currently trying to beat Illusion of Time (Gaia for you) and Secret of Mana. Both great games. As for books I'm reading the Hobbit, too. How strange. I'm just coming to Smaug.
  12. I'm writing lots and lots and lots of poetry, and have finally begun another attempt at making my first novel. I've posted my summary for it on Facebook, which I shall have to scrounge up and message to you. I'm fairly excited about it, and should be working on that right now. But I'm not. I am messaging you back.

I've been spending my summer reading and writing. Lots of them. I kinda like it. I'm up to 31 books read this year now, and am working my way through the Hobbit + Lord of the Rings for the second time now. Great works of fantasy.
  13. I've always fitted writing around everything else. I love it. What is it that you're writing?

I'm great. There's one or two more students with exams; then I'm free for the summer. I can't wait. So then I'll be doing a LOT of lounging. What about you?
  14. Forgive me, I have been quite busy building myself a writing life. It has been lots of fun, and what I've been NEEDING to do for years, but never got around to.

I am glad you contacted me in order to remind me that some things are just as important as writing.

How have you been? I'd love to catch up a bit.
  15. Where have you been?

You aren't on anymore.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 150
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast