Conversation Between Tiffany and Meier Link

4 Visitor Messages

1. As am I but according to the rules, just knowing about it and thinking about it you loose. So we both lost...... sucks being a looser hahaahhaaaaa.
  2. Yeah, I know the whole sick with kid running around. I know a few months back the wife went on a girls night out and not 20 minutes after she let I got sick. It was horrible because both the kiddos were up and kept me on my toes until they finally both went to sleep haha.

They seem to feed off of how I act so if I am not feeling good my older boy becomes clingy and wont leave me alone.
  3. I totally understand! I felt the same way when I posted about it on the other forum when I first heard about it.

Although theres a part of me that wonders if it hits us a bit harder because we are parents? Child abuse still bothered me before I had Claire, but now (as hokey as it sounds) having had her and finally understanding that bond/love that everyone is always talking about, it makes it that much more unbelieveable... I mean how can someone do that? Like harm this poor little girl who is depending on them for everything?

Poor thing never had a chance. Sick freaking monsters... I hope they rot for alltiime with what they did to her. If nothing else, I'm happy that she doesn't know pain anymore, or torment or fear. She's at peace, which is the most important thing.

One thing I will say, is it taught me to speak up when it comes to situations where I am not sure if a child is being abused. Before I would not want to rock the boat... but if someone were to report me I'd be glad that people are concerned for her welfare. All it would've taken is ONE call from SOMEONE to authorities and Brianna might still be alive today.
  4. I truely hope the cage is lifted, it is a shame and discrace to that poor child that the family would do something like that even in death.

The family is the worst part of it. Trying to hide the fact that it happened instead of promoting against what had happened.

I wasn't sure what kind of reaction I would get by posting that thread but as long as it touched one person it was well worth the scrutiny that I could of got.

Seems like most people don't want to acknowledge how big of monsters we humans can be.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4