Conversation Between Walter Sobchak and Rocky

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. and yeah, its true. socially retarded people get put in charge of social situations. It happens, just only on the internet thank God.
  2. I'd never lie to you.
  3. Is it true?
  4. There is a venom in numerical lies.
  5. Will you keep out all the sadness?
  6. Word.
  7. Happy twenty first birthday James! May it be filled with all kinds of memorable events that you may or may not remember depending on how much you utilize your newfound age privledges!
  8. Since you're in charge of the TFF of America club, is it possible to kick out a member of the thread? If so, I would like foster kid removed, his spam in the thread is rediculous, and Meier Link already told him to stop.
  9. It is indeed wonderful! You should try it sometime.
  10. How is Paris, James? I'm sure it is wonderful! Enjoy your trip out there
  11. I was curious, how many miles can a person complete on a bike in a full day?
  12. I must confess to not knowing what you are talking about. 34 and 38?

Oh, now I remember. Top secret.
  13. Haha, not a fan of Emo Spiderman, are we? I for one enjoyed the part where Peter Parker let loose of all his inhibitions and went wild for a bit, but other than that the movie was not my favorite of the series by any means. Hopefully the 4th one will redeem.

By the way, which movies were number 34 and 38?
  14. You keep reminding me that I paid money to pay Spider-Man 3. If I had put that 9 dollars into stocks, I could have lost it all when the crash came, but it would have felt better.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 29
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast