Conversation Between Walter Sobchak and Furore

13 Visitor Messages

1. I may possibly have called you scum, but I didn't whine at all kiddo.
  2. I find it obtuse that you would whine about the village jab while calling me scum. Why so sensitive, princess?
  3. I know full well what Qutbism is, and I also know full well many Muslims are against it as it conflicts with other things they believe. Hence me calling those involved a 'little group of shitheads'. Considering your tone seemed to post me in an ignorant light, that last part about the 'whole village' of Australia was a class act. But I'd expect the same from most of your kind - we get a ton of them here at the local Uni.

I figured I'd VM you in an attempt to avoid desecrating that thread further.
  4. Oh how your brazen wit stabs my poor weak heart.
    Just like I imagine a stick of half melted butter would.

And I was never a 'fan' of yours. I've admired a few points you brought up a few times, but same can be said for most, likely including many you feel are intellectually inferior.

As for my 'anger', I'm just keeping it real, maaaaaaan.
    Truth be told I'm laughing at you while eating from my favourite made to order cheese platter while sipping at a particularly fine Pinot Noir and getting a nice Cuban ready for toasting.
  5. In respect for our moderation staff, you are going to have to get your anger in order. I apologize for disappointing you; I know at one time you were a fan of mine. You are going to have to accept that we live in a world where everyone is different.

Remember, we are all snowflakes, even if some are deformed and should have melted before they touched down.

I can't be everyone's hero; after all, I never asked for the title. Your lack of sympathy for the plight of my people is disappointing and a bit discriminatory, but that is your right.
  6. Thanks for your vote. May all your dreams come true and all your enemies suffer.
  7. Sure, sure. Just remember to be antagonistic enough that it's not blatently obvious I'm voting you the most antagonistic for reasons other than you being antagonistic.
  8. Can I count on your vote for Most Antagonistic?
  9. How can Tiger Lily be tough on crime when she is descended from criminals? How can we trust Mistress Sheena when he has flip-flopped on offshore drilling? Vote Pete.
  10. If Mistress Sheena is a citizen, where is his birth certificate? If Tiger Lily isn't a heroin addict, why does she have track marks?

The conclusion is clear: Pete for S-Mod.
  11. Did you know: Mistress Sheena is a secret Muslim. Support Pete for S-Mod!
  12. Sitting by the fire with a busted nose.
  13. Herro there Mr El Wray.
    Always good to read your posts when I come across them.
    Later.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13