Conversation Between OceanEyes28 and Alpha

170 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. That is such a super nice thing to say/offer! Thank you kindly mademoiselle.

Rest assured that one day--ONE DAY--I'll take you up on that offer. Look, I've even got it all planned out.
  2. Happy birthday!! I like you a lot. If you are ever in my area, I have hugs and drinks for you.
  3. I like that.
  4. I feel like I post here too often, but I found this.
  5. No such luck. I think I am the most proud of this one, so I'm really hoping it does well. So far, so good.
  6. Haha damn, I was hoping it wouldn't have my name. No problem, it's my favourite you've written so far, actually.
  7. Ahh! Thank you!! <3
  8. Bah I'm bad at online contact. I have not really been following it. I will start. Haha this message was a waste of tiiime.
  9. Have you been following this at all?: Who speaks for Muslim women? | The Stream - Al Jazeera English

Pretty interesting discussion. I'm not really sure what to make of it all.
  10. Haha! What the heck?! Thanks for telling me, that is awesome. lmao a posse. "CARRY ME TO MY NEXT CLASS, BROTHERS!" And they would.
  11. So just in the interests of full discolsure, last night you appeared in my dream...

...at a Catholic boys school which for some reason you attended. I had been sleeping in the geography class but woke up just as classes were starting at 8.30am. I had to get to history or potions or something but I was in my pyjamas, so I had to go to my wardrobe and get changed, but that was in the middle of a maths class. Then some Asian kid wanted to borrow my blue ray of Spinal Tap, but I didn't trust him to get it back to me, so I got really angry. And then I just gave it to him anyway. And then as I was running to history, you were walking around with a huge posse, I think you were the popular kid. I don't know if this is because you were the only female in an all boys school. I didn't ask because I didn't want to shoot you down. But I just ran past you and was like 'Oh look that's Alisyn. That's totally normal', and then got to history a little late.
  12. I'm glad to help. And thanks! I hope you have the opportunity to eat like I will tomorrow sometime soon.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 170
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast