Conversation Between OceanEyes28 and Alpha

170 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
  1. Haha! Adam is totally nerdcore.

And I'm very short.
  2. Haha

Well. Spell check didn't have a problem with it, so I didn't even think about it. I guess we do spell it differently. Woohoo! Take that! Inches and miles! Gallons! Aluminum!
  3. "aluminum"

I knew Americans prounounced that <strike>funny</strike> different, but do you guys spell it that way too? I spell and pronounce it "aluminium", as in "al-you-min-e-um", though that 'e' is really short.
  4. Happy birthday for yesterday (my time).

I hope you don't mind that I'm using an Alphonse Mucha now. But I won't be around to use it anyway, so meh. )
  5. Had to be done. Poor guy.
  6. You saved Stiltzkin!
  7. Hahahaha

That is ****ed up.
  8. At the bottom of Phantom's leaving thread, it lists your journal as the only 'similar thread'.

This is cause for concern.
  9. Dawr thanks!
  10. You're being completely unreasonable.

Okay, fine. The big one is the feminist thing. I know a few male feminists in real life (my dad being one of them, lucky me), but it's nice to find one among all the internet tough guys. I don't see my own personal feminism as a bad thing, because you don't have to hate men to love and respect women. But when I am called one (a feminist), it's with a negative connotation most of the time. If we were going to let a male member join an all female group, I had no desire to deal with that. So, that's a big reason I'm glad it was you.

And you're nice, have a lot of intelligence and understanding, are in a committed relationship, etc etc.

Kay?
  11. Really? Can you name one?
  12. I am glad that you are in PRK9. For lots of reasons.
  13. Why thank you! I take it as a compliment to my taste in art - I'm sure she's a classy lady.

And um... haha I like yours too. It goes very well with your user title.
  14. Nice avatar; my girlfriend's favourite artist, and she studies art and stuff. *Thumbs up*
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 165 of 170
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast