Conversation Between OceanEyes28 and Pete

196 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Haha! Okay, I will do. Also, thank you.

For pancakes:
    1 cup flour
    1 tbsp sugar (I've been using powdered sugar... because I can)
    2 tbsp baking powder
    1/8 tsp salt
    Combine those and then add
    2 tbsp vegetable oil (I use coconut)
    1 cup cashew milk
    Mix
    Then add some chocolate chips. Then add some tiny marshmallows. Get the skillet hot enough that water droplets roll around on it. The marshmallows get toasty and melty and the baking powder gets the pancakes to puff up real nicely. I put a good amount of oil down so the pancakes got really crispy, like graham crackers. It was easy and gooooood.
  2. You need to give me the album info once it's released and also that smores pancake recipe. In exchange, I'll provide money (for the album, duh) and so many two arm hugs and an eternally grateful girlfriend for the smores pancake recipe.

I'm so happy that you seem happy these days! You deserve it
  3. That part of the comment wasn't supposed to be taken literally, but I know they like weird stuff in other countries.
  4. Aaaaaand done!
  5. Carry Me Home by Alisyn Reid | eBay

^There! A link of your very own. This is actually the last eBay item I can list until August (seller limits for new accounts booo). I will sign it.
  6. Well how many years has it been now?
  7. You get me.
  8. Boobs and ball kicking. That's all TFF is nowadays
  9. I fall asleep at like 10-1030 nowadays, because I'm getting freakin old and my job starts at 7! I do have a phone though, y'know! And definitely try to make it up for that, I'll buy you a beer at good ole McGees
  10. Dude I get on MSN, it's your ****ing fault.

And idk, but hopefully in May to see my brother graduate. Fingers crossed! If not, maybe later in the summer or fall. I want to go back. I miss it.
  11. and we havent talked in like forever
  12. when are you coming to the the city again?
  13. Well fine then. I was absolutely trashed so it was probably for the best that you didn't pick up. I got hit on by two Albanian girls and it was just a strange evening at the bar
  14. So you called me last night while I was having sex..... in case you were curious about why I didn't answer.
  15. Good! I'll be around!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 196
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast