Conversation Between LocoColt04 and Incognitus

14 Visitor Messages

1. No problem. It works. I don't think I've edited my user title in years, so there's no danger of it now.
  2. As an aside, if you wish to edit your user title, it may clear out the custom formatting. Let me know any time you do so and I can edit your profile in the admin panel to reset it to your fancy blue bardness. I assumed you wanted that color based upon ripping it directly out of your thread.
  3. I'll have to check out that video you sent me from a full browser. For some reason, Chrome on my phone won't let me pull it up.
  4. Better incognito than incommunicado! I can still be found. You just have to look for me. I'm like a digital Waldo.
  5. 'twas! I miss your face. BUT YOU'RE ALL INCOGNITO AND SHIT NOW.
  6. Happy birthday, sir. I hope it is a pleasant one.
  7. No, actually, I'm glad you stumbled over that. I never realized I forgot to lock all of those forums during the consolidation process.
  8. Done. Thanks. Didn't mean to expose any permission issue(s) with my bone-headed mistake.
  9. Huh. I thought posting was disabled in all child forums of the archive section. Looks like I have some permissions to check.

Also, I'd recommend just recreating it as an active topic.
  10. Hey, since I seem to have caught you online... I accidentally posted in the old Gaming Media forum in The Lefovers---in a thread I mistakenly thought was an active one. Is it possible to move that thread to the appropriate new forum, or should I just repost it?
  11. Plus, we might never know how a google spider managed to start posting.
  12. If you are to thank for changing my name, thank you.

I almost requested my name to be Google Adsense Spider, but then people would call me GAS. And that would suck.
  13. So I noticed!
  14. I exist.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14