Conversation Between LocoColt04 and OutlawTorn

24 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. What's going on, Colt? Why am I being summoned to TFF once again? This is getting very annoying.
  2. Yeah, somehow I doubt it, bro.

You enjoy your internet too?
  3. Aye. And to recall my original farewell; enjoy your internet. Perhaps if you visit again in the future, this place will be on the high end of the endless rollercoaster of activity. It'd be great for you to be able to have a taste of that 2008-2010 era.
  4. One day you'll thank me. At least that's my hope (for the sake of TFF).

Provided the Brothers Dim stop VM'ing me, you won't see me anymore. But they've begun to accept the fact that there is no defense against Doucheray Vision.
  5. I tried the calm , logical way. I was met with a complete
    twist on EVERYTHING I had said and intended.

All I said was, "Hey, I'm not down with a board that has 5 posts (without me) a day. See ya! <3"

I admitt, my words to you were strong, but only in the hopes that change would spark...

The result was user after user accusing me of being a whiny troll... For wanting better for the place they claim to love...

You see the issue here? The silliness of it all? One of YOUR members came to ME, so I could defend myself, and keep advocating the future of THEIR community... Exiled for defending THEM...

When I put it that way, I don't even care anymore. I hope this place crashes and burns.
  6. And again, not once have I disagreed with anything you've said other than your misinformed opinion that I don't care. Perhaps I wouldn't view it as a personal attack if you'd speak to me like an adult. The things you don't see are the connections I've made with the Square Enix community management team, the effort I've poured into advertising, the personal funds I've spent on business cards to pass around at conventions and expos, and the effort I've made to "speak the word" of TFF. I want to respect you because most of your points are valid, but the more your points come across as a tantrum, the less I want to appease you.

I know this place is slow. I know it's on the life-support path to dying. AND I'm aware that I don't post here nearly often enough. But I am making more of an effort than people are able to see, and it really ****ing sucks that you're sitting on the other side of the screen accusing me of indifference.

Now, we can continue this conversation in a civilized manner. I am interested in your opinions and suggestions, and I mean that genuinely. In the meantime, I have a business I need to go run, because it's a Saturday and I really shouldn't be on my phone messing with any of this stuff at the moment. I've only bothered with this at all because I feel it's important.
  7. Jesus christ, people here need to retain the words they read...

Staff AS A WHOLE are to blame! You represent that Staff, furthermore, YOU ARE COMMUNITY MANAGER...

Do you know why I'm speaking to you? I'm a 3-time board owner/admin. I came to you because you're the most active, the most passionate (it serms, anyway). You were the only one I felt I had a chance to get through to.

This isn't personal. For probably the 15th ****ing time... It's about TFF...
  8. So the owner and other two administrators aren't at fault at all? This reeks of personal attack. Stop telling me that I don't care.
  9. I'm gonna get real with you right now Colt, because I feel it's what you need.

Get off your ****in' ass! It's bad enough he gave you the body and bravado of a sloth, for god's sake, don't perpetuate the stereotype.

Find 1 hour a day to brainstorm storm some contests/activities, events, ANYTHING ... Now that you've done their job for them, Rally the Team and make those things happen.

Reach out to all affiliates, work with them to plug/feature your board.
    Reach out to all OLD MEMBERS, Send a GLOBAL email to every address on the board telling people to COME BACK for all the good stuff you came up with and made happen...

If you cared, you wouldn't have stood by watched this place die.

You've been a terrible Admin these last 2-3 years... Someone had to tell you...

I'm sorry... But this is what you need... To wake up and smell the decay.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 24 of 24
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2