Conversation Between Victoria and Andromeda

27 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Yeah, I'm still doing the RP occasionally. I need to get back into Dragon's Dogma too. I got back into Saints Row 3. Got it from Steam because it was on Sale for 12.50$. I'm really looking forward to Saints Row 4, (get 10% off if I own SR3, so that's why I got it.) I never 100%'d SR3, so that's what I'm going to do this time. I've also been playing Skyrim sometimes too.

RIFT has also been eating a bit of my time as that became Free to play.
  2. Ah, still doing the RP huh? I tried a few times, but I've been busy with other things and trying to get a better job that I haven't really had the time. I have just enough for my hobby writing, which is crazy enough as it is. I played a little Dragon's Dogma, need to get around to the rest of it at some point. Going to be getting The Last of Us this week and that'll be keeping me busy and then Muramasa later.
  3. Yeah, I heard about DeepSilver buying Volition. It's nice to hear that you're still employed. And yeah, I was always forgetful in re-installing AIM as well. And yeah, I kind of did get tired of TFF, but also got busy at a One Piece RP forum (which.. is now dead, so I have more free time now, heh). I still occasionally turn on my PS3 as well, started up Dragon's Dogma some time ago.
  4. Yeah, my laptop no longer crashes with AIM. So I use it again. I'm a little forgetful at times on turning it, but I use it still. Yeah, we came out of the THQ fine, Deep Silver bought it so we're still in business making games and I'm employed. It's a bit of a different situation now as we're a private company now rather than a publicly traded one.

But yeah, it's been a while. You disappeared for a long time, wasn't sure what it was, just figure you had grown tired of TFF and left. I was still around on AIM and PS3, so I figured if you wanted me I was still around. I'm doing good. Things are looking up at the moment, nothing certain, but potentials.

What about you?
  5. Hello~ Long time no talk and see. I haven't been here in forever and I'm sorry. Do you still get on AIM sometimes? I just reinstalled that a few moments ago. Also how are you doing after the whole... THQ stuff? Are you doing okay?
  6. Yeah, Brago from Zatch Bell. And boo, that sucks, must've been an ad or something. I'll try hosting it elsewhere.
  7. McAfee didn't seem like the link saying that it was dangerous. ^^; Brago, Zatch Bell?
  8. http://i49.tinypic.com/bhc0l.jpg This in a fancy purple/dark background theme. She has similar powers to Brago, so possibly some dark spheres in the foreground next to her or something.
  9. Yeah, I still make sigs when requested. What sort thing did you want?
  10. Hmm. Do you still make sigs or anything? I'd make mine myself, but my computer is dying of old age and doesn't like Photoshop anymore, so I'm reduced to using GIMP. And.. I don't feel like making sigs in GIMP. Lol. Can you help meh? D:
  11. >< I remember you having trouble with Brimflamme, though I figured you beat him eventually. I don't remember the level I beat him up, but the problem is that I was a mage when I played it. So I had a different tactic than you. I think you played Ranger, and made Elidor into a mage type, right? Honestly, I don't think 54 is too low, pretty sure I won around that level. I think I beat the game around the level. Which part of the fight are you having trouble on, there's four stages to it if I remember that fight well.

Who else plays, are they TFFers or people you know?
  12. Yes I still play it. I'M STILL STUCK ON BRIMFLAMME! HELP ME! D:<
    I hope all I need to do is just level up. ._. I heard 54, my current level, is a bit low for that fight. I know of two more people who play it as well.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 27 of 27
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2