Conversation Between Victoria and Yoko

124 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Haha, aww. I accepted. =D
  2. Friend request sent. I should add all you guys from TFF, but I'm pacing myself. Having both internet and real life people on my facebook gets embarrassing sometimes.
  3. Yeah, everything's fine. I just kind of go somewhere else now. ^^;
    o.o You should add me on facebook! =D
  4. You're welcome. I haven't seen you in a while. Hope all is well.
  5. Thank you! ^^ *hugs*
  6. Happy Birthday!
  7. Especially since you didn't know about it. Kiiinda freaky. XD
  8. Thankies~ I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^^
    Weird coincidence that you actually had that fear though. o.o
  9. It was brlliant. If had that fear before where there was a ledge, and a rope was the only way to get to the other side. I always had that fear of not being able to make it. My heart raced a little too. Great Job.
  10. Hope you like it~
  11. Hehe, I can't wait.
  12. Yeah. I'll keep an eye out and do it for you.
  13. Thanks.

Are you still doing Obliterations? I could be out in a day or two.
  14. Ohh.. that sucks. =( *hugs*
    I'm glad you're okay, though. ^_^ Keep at it! I'm here to support you if you need it. =D

And that's really all I needed to know. ^^ Hope it continues to go well.
  15. Ah, I thought that's what you were hinting at. Its depression. I've been relating it to a beast lately. And I'm been really trying to conquer it. It was a new year's resolution of mine from the beginning of the year. Its been an ongoing battle. Especially since I've been seeing someone about it. It's been quite the ride to be honest.

I'm okay for the most part. I'm just more stressed then usual because of the things I've been going through at home. Its effecting my writing thouh, which that alone makes me sad.

=) what would you like to know?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 124
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast