Conversation Between Victoria and Sarah

27 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Hehe. I own the first star ocean. ^_^
    I'll keep an eye out for her.
  2. I think you would really, really like Perisie from the first Star Ocean. She's the kind of character that's right up your alley.
  3. Aww. I don't know where the time went. D:
    And yes, silly kitty. But I don't blame him though. You're so snuggable. Hee hee.
  4. Time to get ready and be on my way to school already. Where the hell did all of the time go? o.O

This morning I woke up to Johan wailing at the top of his lungs. He was very distressed by the fact that he couldn't get into my bedroom to sleep next to me. Silly kitty.
  5. WARK! O_O Haha. =P
  6. Kakaw.
  7. Helloooo...
  8. Yesh, I know. I love you too. <3
  9. =P It was chosen with the utmost of love.
  10. lawl to me getting lost. =P
  11. I've been up to computers and games. Since you seem to be taking a break, I don't know if you'll see this for a while. I hope it was what you needed.
  12. *hugs* hey there girlie. Whatcha been up to?
  13. Yay for being a recluse? =P
    After I slim down a decent amount, we should have like.. a pose off or something. XDD
  14. Yeah, it can be played online.

It was fun talking about girl stuff, too. I never get to do that, being a crazy recluse and all. =D
  15. Oh! If you have TMNT I can play with you too! I think TMNT can be played online.. >_>

Edit: Also, it was nice talking to you last night. I think you're the only other girl I talk to about girl stuff.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 27
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast