Conversation Between Victoria and Rocky

38 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Thanks~
  2. happy birthday
  3. Haha, nope. =(
    Daft Punk? xD
  4. lol! figured.

are there any other similar sounding OSTs I should give a listen to?
  5. Yup I have. I have the OST. xD
  6. the anime "Panty and Stocking with garterbelt", you have heard of it?? ?_?

I just heard about it today. Seems wierd for me but I think you'd like it, lol. I like the soundtrack though!
  7. Yay! You're right. That's what I'm going for. Lol.
  8. lol I dont think I've ever heard you talk irl, but in any case you sound to me like a pompous woman when I read your stuff lol but I think that's what youre going for, so you win!

EDIT: You always seem to sound like your avatars, at least to me. From Toph up until Vicky, I pictured your voice being Rozalin's VA, now I picture it with more of an older woman, with more sultryness.
  9. haha, yeah I did not think there was a rule for necroposting. And I agree, better then making more random question duplicate threads -_-. I didn't get a chance to answer them and after that Rebecca girl did, I decided what the hey and answer.
  10. oh, gotcha. Fate's thread cleared it up a bit too.
  11. Ally cleaned up the word games forum of year old threads and archived them instead of deleted them. >_>
  12. wtf just happened, you just got over 100 posts in your post count lol, and Meier jumped to 4000 or something hahah, that's awesome!
  13. that's why I got voted as the most innovative person on tff. that, and the hottest member. there is a correlation you know
  14. Interesting tactic. xD
  15. the man said he was filipino and I have a friend that is filipino so I had him translate what I would say to him to see if he's really what he says he is or if he is just a troll.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 38
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast