Conversation Between Victoria and Unknown Entity

322 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Ah nice! Don't know how I missed that. XD
  2. I guessed you'd be a skimpy lady. ;p

Is Ace Attorney 6 an actual thing then? If so, count me in! =D
  3. I has 3DS, maybe VITA someday. Trying to save up for a new compy, otherwise I'd get one or something.
    Saint's Row is very fun. I'm a very skimpy lady, no surprise there.

I don't have many handheld RPGs. Also, Injustice GOTY was on sale on PSN, so that's how I got it so cheap. I've never played Bravely Default, but always wanted to. The one game I'm waiting for is Ace Attorney 6.
  4. Aah, nice!

I'm glad you were able to get Injustice so cheap. A customer a few weeks ago tried to trade in an American copy of it, and said we could keep it/bin it instead. I put it aside, in case you wanted it, but my manager had a clear out and it got trashed we think. He doesn't remember seeing it. Might still be about, but it doesn't really matter now heh.

I saw you playing Saints Row the other evening. I still have it from my birthday last year. Not had a chance to play it lol. Having fun? =D

I've picked up too many handheld RPGs. Only really get to play them on the train to work and back, but even then, I prefer my books (I pass through some pretty rough places). I have Legend of Legacy, Final Fantasy Explorers, Etrian Odyssy, and Trails of Cold Steel. Bravely Second next week, which I'm SUPER excited for. Loved the first game. Do you have a 3DS or Vita? I can send you my friend code.
  5. Saints Row 4 GOTY - 20$
    Injustice GOTY - 6$
    Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil - 26$

also on PS3 I got Xilia 1 and 2 when they were on sale as well as Persona 4 Ultimax for free. XD
  6. *hugs* Thank you. That means a lot. ^^

I just need more practise I think. And time. It's been a long time since I've really dabbled with things like Skype and such. Facebook and Twitter are probably my biggest communication tools. And Whatsapp, but that's mostly for work related stuff.

What games did you pick up? =D

I started playing Inquisition. I beat The Witcher 3, and know not what to do with my life afterwards... Except start another game that's going to take me a hundred or so hours to complete. xD;
  7. *hugs* You're not a shitty friend. And I think you can still talk to people online. I think the best way is to treat it like texting a friend. I got some new games on PS4, by the way. =D
  8. Indeed.
  9. I suppose you could pirate the first one too then. No loss.
  10. I'm baaaaaad, I pirated my Luminous Arc 2. D: It's still so expensive here. 18$ Used, 23$ new. Boooooo. ._.
  11. Raaaaaaaaaaaaaawr!
  12. Raaaaaaaawr. Let's make superhuman babies. 8)
  13. =O Hiiiiii
  14. Rawr! I'll be online tomorrow night. David is over. D=

I wanna skype lol.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 322
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast