Conversation Between Victoria and loaf

14 Visitor Messages

1. Which board?
  2. woah, I just saw that board for the first time the other day. I feel horrible now.
  3. ...Then don't say you do? lol...
  4. Oh please, I don't really hate this place.
  5. ...That's not really contributing. -_-;
    And you didn't contribute to the celeb topic either.
  6. but I did contribute. I said it was different everywhere .
  7. Raising skills is fun, since you get to just play the game and not worry about your level, except in the skills. Only problem to look out for is other people decked out in loot and higher skills.
  8. Well I don't mean a real prostitute. I meant I wonder if I could act like one, haha.
    And yeah, but at least the raising skills makes more sense. =P
  9. and there may not be levels, but there is a small grind to get your skills up. It's just, you skill up as you play, but it gets repetitive with casting magic over and over again.
  10. rofl. Um I'm not sure what the Human customization is like, I only got to try 1 race out. And I doubt you can be a prostitute.
  11. I read up on the website. Sandbox MMO sounds awesome. No leveling, no nothing. Yay. =D
    I wonder if the girls will be hot... are they? Can I make something remotely close to myself?

I wonder if I can be a prostitute...
  12. Well actually the game is released. But no purchasing right now since they don't have enough. I'm told the servers aren't that stable yet so honestly once it's released in the US it might be better. But I plan on purchasing it soon, I played in beta and the game is fun.
  13. Nevermind, it's still in beta.
  14. How do I get my hands on Darkfall? I want.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14