Conversation Between Victoria and Meier Link

142 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah. That's what I saw too. He posted in the TV forum so I checked that way. Oh well, I guess BB is just a bad boy. xP
  2. Then again it is a bell south IP so he has a ton of IPs that he has logged in under but all of them are linked to that one account.
  3. BB is the only person registered to that IP. I will periodically check back over the course of the week to see if anything pops up. Sorry about the delay in response; had a mandatory letter issued at last minute for us to work this weekend.
  4. Yeah. Rocky sent me a report with the reason "Angel is back..?" because the guy is a massive troll. >_>
  5. Sorry for the delayed responce. I ran an IP ping on the person you reported a few days back when I received the post report; its clean. There is only one user registered to that IP account. Figured that I would let you know even though it is a few days late haha. Will keep an eye on that member though.
  6. What is he, a noob? >_> He's been here since '03. Warn him for blatant advertising. Lol.
  7. I agree. Threads closed until the issues are resolved.
  8. IMO just close the topic. It's pretty much dead now unless you delete the whole string of stuff that's not on topic.
  9. Sorry but I read a VM you posted, no need to keep your mouth shut. You were in no way in the wrong. Enough said.
  10. Got it taken care of. Thought I put the upper half in spoiler tags last night but apparently forgot to do so. Thanks for the reminder.
  11. Duuude, mind shrinking your sig? >>; A little bit? It takes up like 75% of my screen. Lol.
    And my res is pretty damn big. xD
  12. I see, thats what I thought he was referring to but in cases he is using it in the wrong context. That is what was messing me up with the usage of the word.
  13. Canon means 'official story'. It's in the dictionary. Canon | Define Canon at Dictionary.com 9th definition.
  14. About the same, kind of boring though.
  15. I've been all right, thanks. You?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 142
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast