Conversation Between Victoria and Omega Weapon

74 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Finally.
  2. Yes.
  3. 2. Who are you? Haha. Seriously though, that's none of my business. You care? Well, good for you.

3. Cool.

Now what? Are we done?
  4. 2. I care.

3. I don't recall saying you were, so no.
  5. 1. Fair enough.

2. Who cares? You are not a noob, are you?

3. "I just don't pull any punches when I talk." Wow. Are you saying that I'm the one who's being aggressive here?
  6. 1. I didn't say -you- were stupid. Just the VM. Stop misunderstanding me.

2. Fair enough, but why would I comment on my OWN profile? That's just silly. Only noobs do that.

3. More like I've always been perceived that way. Big difference. I just don't pull any punches when I talk.
  7. Does that make me stupid?

The only reason I had my VM and PM disabled is because I didn't want to receive any messages from certain people during my absence. When I sent you that VM, I expected you to comment back on your profile... I would have read it that way. As soon as I returned, I immediately enabled VM and PM again.

Why I think you are being hostile/aggressive/bitchy? Hah. I don't mean to sound offensive, but you've always been that way.
  8. I wasn't bitching..? @_@
    You seem to be misunderstanding a lot of things I'm saying. The only thing "stupid" I was referring to, was your initial VM to me where I couldn't respond back. x.x

I don't know why you seem to think I'm being hostile or bitchy when I'm not... ;-;
  9. Don't you agree that your sig needs a border?
  10. ...Wow. That was hot. Thank you for that card. And aww, you called me sweetie. Hee hee. =P

11. Merry Christmas Toph!
  12. Yeah, I liked those songs too. I don't remember which other ones I liked...And Victoria's hot. I pretty much dress like her 'posh spice' days. Kind of. Minus the dresses. Just the heels. Lol.
  13. When I was a pop fanatic I used to worship them, haha. Victoria Beckham was my favorite. =D

Even though I think they were hugely overrated, I still consider them as one of the best pop groups. Viva Forever, Spice Up Your Life and Wannabe were my top favorite songs by them. ^^
  14. Haha. I loved them when they were around. I had both their albums.
  15. >.>;;

What about Spice Girls then?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 74
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast