Conversation Between Rinoa.Heartilly and Pete

7 Visitor Messages

1. Better than chillin out in Nassau with all of those "Strong Island" douches. That's for sure.
  2. Yup. You've hit the two biggest tourist traps in the town. LOL. But I much prefer Smithhaven when it comes to malls.

I've been in Queens quite a bit of times. DEFINITELY where it's at.
  3. Oh man, I'd get into so many arguments with those kids. I hate hippies and music is pretty much a waste of a major unless youre going to a school for it.

And yea, Mastic is eh... My aunt lives out there and she loves the reservation for cigs. I'm a big fan of splish splash and the tanger outlets... and that's pretty much all I know about Riverhead, aside from that huge aquarium.

Queens is where it's at though.
  4. My school is mostly hippies and music majors. fun stuff. potsdam is an hour at most from the border. Gets purdy cold up here.

Mastic? Summer House? Its sketchy in most places, but I've seen some massive houses and beautiful landscapes there. Like the Indian reservation for example. I appreciate cheap cigarettes. Seriously i kid lol. Didn't I knew another member in my area other than my sister.
  5. That's ridiculous. You must go to school all the way upstate. I went to Bing and it was mostly Jews.

I also had no clue that there were a lot of Mormons out in Riverhead. I used to have a summer house out in Mastic and all we had around there was rednecks.
  6. Yup. We have 5 Mormons on my campus that I know of. My roommate happens to be one of them.

In my hometown, which is also in New York, we have quite a large Mormon community.
  7. I didn't know we had many Mormons in NY
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7